Trying install Deviation fw - Protocol folder!!

More
05 Jan 2015 00:29 - 05 Jan 2015 04:19 #27499 by aMax
There is no need to clear the ID more than once. Otherwise the rx would have bound and stored the new one.....

Please post a picture of the other pcb side.

Both boards are Rev.3.0, but the antenna seems to be mounted somewhere else at the new board. **
Inspect the plus pol of the capacitor (right side) at the new pcb. Solder point still in good condition?
Some words about your old board later on.....

aMax

Edit:
** on the factory board the antenna mountpoint is covered by liquid tape, so the antenna can not point straight up as on replacement boards.That´s the difference.
All I can see, is a missing a small part, capacitor..???. Please check if there was something soldered.

Devo7e, TaranisQ X7, R9M , 4in1 MM, Futaba FC18plusV3.2 & DFT/FLD-02
Attachments:
Last edit: 05 Jan 2015 04:19 by aMax.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
05 Jan 2015 13:46 #27512 by Barbisan
I checked the plus pole capacitor solder point and it seems good, also tried with a tester for the electric conductivity.

Here the pictures of the other side...

New
http://www.imagesup.net/?di=14142046485314

New
http://www.imagesup.net/?di=1314204648532

New (left) e old (right)
http://www.imagesup.net/?di=3142046485416

More
05 Jan 2015 16:39 - 05 Jan 2015 16:45 #27517 by aMax
Looks all good. Even the Schottky barrier diode (back side/left)..
Compared it to my board (ver 3.0).

So the only advice I can give, is to test the procedure for a new fixed ID with
your OLD board, to be sure, not to make something wrong. Do it at least two times and then, if this worked, try exactly that way with the new board.

Sorry, but I have no other advice for now.

BTW,..the power plus connector of your old board should have some more/better insulation... :whistle:

Edit:
Did you try the Walkera standart ID "123456"..?

Last edit: 05 Jan 2015 16:45 by aMax.

More
06 Jan 2015 20:38 - 06 Jan 2015 20:43 #27539 by Barbisan
Yes i know about the plus cable insulation!! You are totally right!
Since when i fist had the heli i had to resolder that wires 2 or 3 times, cause they are in my opinion very weak..and the last time the plastic cover totally came out...so this is only temporary...

I already tried with the 123456 code, but i will try again!

I will try as you told me with the same procedure, and then if not working i will maybe know that is defective and decide what to do..

About the OLD rx, i tryied when bound and with the main motor spinning slowly to touch the board, specially near the antenna, and bingo, almost predictable it looses the binding... only problem is that this could be maybe some micro soldering or some chip itself...cause i already tried to re-solder the antenna...
The binding is also lost without touching it and giving throttle to the motor, even just a bit of throttle..

I still have some doubt about the TX, to understand if is 100% working good..but i think that if it's binding, then the rest of the problem is about the RX no?

I tried to came back to the original firmware and i worked, but when i power it up it says continuosly beeping "flight switch" when the fligh stick is still, and the throttle stick is completely down...then i touch a bit the right stick and randomly it stops and go to the binding bar, then to the main screen...!!

Anyway, thanks again guys for the interest and nice help, i will let you know some news!!
Last edit: 06 Jan 2015 20:43 by Barbisan.

More
07 Jan 2015 15:15 - 07 Jan 2015 15:16 #27552 by aMax
Calibrate the sticks.
And don´t forget to fixate the elko with some hotglue....

To your bind procedure:
Re-init only once (with bindplug inserted). Then use bind with that computed ID.
How to find, you will read into my previous postings.
.....or into your Devo manual.
Good luck.

Last edit: 07 Jan 2015 15:16 by aMax.

Time to create page: 0.050 seconds