T8SG v2 plus stuck

More
18 Feb 2020 20:04 #75940 by fpvitall
Replied by fpvitall on topic T8SG v2 plus stuck
Hi Vlad,

i have the same problem and i am going mad.
i don't understand at all what you all are talking about.
where do i find what?
my Jumper T8sg shows only the usb sign on the screen and i cannot access the usb drive.
what shall I do?

please help me this is driving me nuts.
thanks,
Oliver

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
19 Feb 2020 04:23 - 09 Mar 2020 10:58 #75950 by vlad_vy
Replied by vlad_vy on topic T8SG v2 plus stuck
I have new custom build that can manually erase USB drive at any case (except broken flash memory chip). After erase USB drive, write filesystem from firmware archive. Use "Safely Remove Hardware" after any writes from computer to transmitter USB drive.

It's for T8SG V2, but I think it can be used for any T8SG, even with no USB sign on the screen (different LCD drivers). If you will have problem with it, I can build it for your specific transmitter.

www.deviationtx.com/forum/builds/8656-t8...rmat-usb-drive#75915
Last edit: 09 Mar 2020 10:58 by vlad_vy.

More
19 Feb 2020 17:43 #75956 by fpvitall
Replied by fpvitall on topic T8SG v2 plus stuck
Vlad,

you are truely a genious.
thank you so much.
is there anything i should or can do to prevent this to happen in future?
thank you so much.
i dont know how to thank you????

More
20 Feb 2020 04:18 #75960 by vlad_vy
Replied by vlad_vy on topic T8SG v2 plus stuck
I think the main reason for USB drive failures is skipping: Use "Safely Remove Hardware" after any writes from computer to transmitter USB drive.

More
12 Apr 2020 17:43 #76181 by flyinghigh
Replied by flyinghigh on topic T8SG v2 plus stuck
Hey I'm having similar issues and found this post but I am having no luck because I am on a mac.
I was having connection problems to my quad so I tried updating to the newest firmware and mistakenly downloaded the V2 not v2 plus software. I also made a mistake when trying to install the zip file installed the debug zip file instead (attached picture to show) and now screen on controller is all black and you can sort of see usb sign. I've tried to reflash dfu and install again as well as the flash memory dump files you posted but no luck. When i try to install firmware using deviation uploader it does not give me options to check library/models/ect. (I attached picture to show) Is there any way for me to format usb drive on Mac? Thank you so much for your help and sorry im very new to this!
Attachments:

More
13 Apr 2020 03:55 #76183 by vlad_vy

More
13 Apr 2020 22:24 #76184 by flyinghigh
Replied by flyinghigh on topic T8SG v2 plus stuck
Thank you so much! I found that post last night and was able to get it going.

Just to be clear for anyone in the future:
I have Jumper T8SG V2 plus carbon edition with lcd screen not oled screen so I needed to use the T8SG V2 file not the V2 plus file.
When plugged into my mac stuck in USB mode it was not recognizable. I had to initialize it and then format to MS-DOS with master boot record selected. I then copied all files from the zip folder of latest nightly build onto the USB drive. Ejected. Then powered up in dfu mode and flashed latest firmware using deviation uploader.

I am still having failsafe issues with my Tinyhawk 2 race. Flies fine for 10 seconds then fails. I have tried adjusting the freq fine tune and still happens. Any ideas?

Time to create page: 0.065 seconds