Walkera CP Helicopters - Standard Settings

More
19 Mar 2014 12:37 #21662 by kvnwhite75
Replied by kvnwhite75 on topic Walkera CP Helicopters - Standard Settings
Linux!!!!!.......a special thank you for the program which seems to work amazing, I really like how this program transfers the data directly into the TX what a life-saver. This changes my perception on the devo7 radio. To be honest I replied to your response to my original question before I even clicked the link you provided, from there it was simple and strait forward to use. Did you develop this program? I will try your configs next available chance

Thanks again,
Kevin

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
19 Mar 2014 21:12 #21673 by linux-user
Replied by linux-user on topic Walkera CP Helicopters - Standard Settings

kvnwhite75 wrote: Did you develop this program?

Hi kvnwhite75,
no, I just found the link to the "Devo7 model editor" some time ago and have used it, before I bought my Devo10 to run deviation.

More
24 Mar 2014 00:17 #21776 by Tom Z
Replied by Tom Z on topic Walkera CP Helicopters - Standard Settings

kvnwhite75 wrote: Tom, Is there anyway to reload mini cp config file back to Devo 7 TX. I have the UP-02 and adapter, already updated TX and getting ready to do RX but walkeras site isnt working for me. I reset my radio so lost the mini cp settings and tried numerous times setting stock settings in radio manually with no real luck. I am hoping to download and install config files via UP-02 tool?

Thanks

Walkera has some basic settings models for some of the helicopters.
They have one for the Master CP which you can use for the Mini CP and others but there are problems trying to download it and other models also. I was going to post it for you.

Your best bet is to start a model from scratch or clear a current model and use my custom Transmitter Setup Guides on my web site.

www.rcproreviews.com

I just tried the program linux-user posted and it is really nice!
You can use my setup guides for the setup and settings with the program.

More
24 Mar 2014 21:47 #21808 by kvnwhite75
As I mentioned in the PM....thanks again for the help!!

More
24 Mar 2014 22:57 - 24 Mar 2014 23:00 #21810 by Tom Z
Your welcome, glad to help out.

I just found the Mini CP settings file for the Devo 7 I had.
These are the Mini CP settings Walkera shipped out with the Devo 7.
All you need to do is transfer the file into the Devo 7 and load the file in the Load Model menu.

File Attachment:

File Name: MiniCP.zip
File Size:0 KB
Attachments:
Last edit: 24 Mar 2014 23:00 by Tom Z.

More
25 Mar 2014 01:37 #21812 by kvnwhite75
Great, looking forward to trying this out!!!! Thanks

More
09 Apr 2014 19:24 #22286 by olongapso
Replied by olongapso on topic Walkera CP Helicopters - Standard Settings
files downloaded, charged in my DEVO 10 and here is problem: there is not connection between radio and hely, even if I bind few times.
Maybe I make mistake during binding. suggestion?
tks

More
10 Apr 2014 07:00 #22314 by linux-user
Replied by linux-user on topic Walkera CP Helicopters - Standard Settings
You are talking about deviation right?
Then you may need to clear the fixed ID, see this post from vlad_vy and eventually use the "bind plug" to clear it in the RX as well.

More
10 Apr 2014 15:45 #22323 by Tom Z
olongapso, binding tip for Walkera. Power the heli or quad first then turn on the transmitter.
You should see a screen "Binding" Press ENT to stop. The heli or quad will bind then arm.

More
11 Apr 2014 16:04 #22345 by olongapso
Replied by olongapso on topic Walkera CP Helicopters - Standard Settings
after a lot of tentative (as per your suggestion as well) I solved the issue in follow mode: turn on radio, insert fix id (the same number of another model that works), after that, after few sec model start to follow command.

so my question is fix id number could be the same for all models in my radio?
thanks
luca

More
11 Apr 2014 16:50 #22348 by Tom Z
That's good you got it working.
I don't use fixed ID so I can't answer that question but someone else will be able to for you.

More
02 May 2014 19:35 #22850 by ndserra
Replied by ndserra on topic Walkera CP Helicopters - Standard Settings
Hello Fellows,

First i must congratulate the orginal publisher by the very concise article that elucidates almost evething i will ask about my new MiniCP using Deviation firmware.

Otherwise the things goes very fine with the default config used for my Devo10/Deviation v4 i already have some questions as shwned bellow:

1) I tryied to increase the motor rotation / pitch relation with success, but the little motor of MiniCP seems to be forcing up to the limits now. Is there some recomendation to taht relation thinking on two principal elements: a) Battery life - b) stability?

2) I realise that when battery is going away the MiniCP "changes" their relation between Throttle and motor rotation. So i configure the Fmode switch to compensate it with 3 diferent pitch curves: 0) -20, 22, 45 || 1) -20, 25, 55 and 2) -20, 30, 65. Is there a way to make MiniCP compensate battery discharge with some auto configuration?

3) Finally, i do not find a way to use the TELEMETRY FUNCTION present on MiniCP with Deviation v4. Have someone did it?

Thanks fellows. As this is my first post i glad everyone can escuse me for some mistakes i have commited. (Unless you can read in Brazilian POrtuguese so i can translate it again... ;-)

Best Regards,

Nilson

More
08 May 2014 15:57 - 08 May 2014 16:08 #23016 by Tom Z

ndserra wrote: Hello Fellows,

First i must congratulate the orginal publisher by the very concise article that elucidates almost evething i will ask about my new MiniCP using Deviation firmware.

Otherwise the things goes very fine with the default config used for my Devo10/Deviation v4 i already have some questions as shwned bellow:

1) I tryied to increase the motor rotation / pitch relation with success, but the little motor of MiniCP seems to be forcing up to the limits now. Is there some recomendation to taht relation thinking on two principal elements: a) Battery life - b) stability?

2) I realise that when battery is going away the MiniCP "changes" their relation between Throttle and motor rotation. So i configure the Fmode switch to compensate it with 3 diferent pitch curves: 0) -20, 22, 45 || 1) -20, 25, 55 and 2) -20, 30, 65. Is there a way to make MiniCP compensate battery discharge with some auto configuration?

No but if you use a ESC with a governor and set it up properly including special throttle curves the motor will have full speed throughout the entire battery.
The governor will increase the motor speed as the battery goes down.
I have used the governor on mine and it works great. Full power throughout the entire battery.
You will need to buy and program this ESC. See my post on my web site for information and details. www.rcproreviews.com/astroid-designs-hig...ra-genius-cpmini-cp/

3) Finally, i do not find a way to use the TELEMETRY FUNCTION present on MiniCP with Deviation v4. Have someone did it?

I used the Telemetry function on my Mini CP. You have to enable Telemetry in the options. See the owners manual on how to do this. deviationtx.com/repository/Documentation...ion10UserManual.pdf/

Thanks fellows. As this is my first post i glad everyone can escuse me for some mistakes i have commited. (Unless you can read in Brazilian POrtuguese so i can translate it again... ;-)

Best Regards,

Nilson

Last edit: 08 May 2014 16:08 by Tom Z.

More
19 May 2014 16:24 #23359 by gregfrip04
Replied by gregfrip04 on topic Walkera CP Helicopters - Standard Settings
Hello,

Have you got anything that would fit the V120d03?

I have tried all of yours, not settings would fit!!!!

Thanks and Regards,
Greg

More
20 May 2014 04:31 #23389 by Tom Z
Hi, my models will not work on the V120D03. The V120D03 uses the WK-2801PRO and my models are for the Devo transmitters.

You can use any of my Walkera CP Helicopters models as a starting point. You will have to change Protocol=DEVO to Protocol=WK2801.
You may also have to reverse some of the servos and fine tune the pitch and/or throttle curves.

More
02 Jun 2014 17:13 #23852 by sfersystem
Replied by sfersystem on topic Walkera CP Helicopters - Standard Settings
Big thank you for this amazing work. Just received my super CP, just fine with my DEVO10W :woohoo:

More
31 Oct 2018 03:14 - 31 Oct 2018 03:18 #71513 by Eduardo Ra
Replied by Eduardo Ra on topic Walkera CP Helicopters - Standard Settings
Does any one try on T8SG plus version 5 I am trying to use my new radio with the Mini CP heli:) :)
Last edit: 31 Oct 2018 03:18 by Eduardo Ra.

Time to create page: 0.069 seconds