iRangeX iRX-IR8M V2

More
10 Jan 2019 02:08 #72264 by david drones
iRangeX iRX-IR8M V2 was created by david drones
Bonjour à tous, je suis nouveau parmis vous,je profite de l'occasion pour vous souhaiter à tous une bonne année, et mes meilleurs ,voeux
je suis francais et je viens de m'acheter une iRangeX iRX-IR8M V2 , avec banggood je dois la recevoir dans une semaine et je ne connais pas la procedure a suivre,pouvez vous m'aider s'il vous plait
- est il obligatoir d'effectuer la mise a jour du firmware,pour faire fonctionnner la commande ,sachant que je vole avec du Flysky (Flysky AFHDS-2A)
- et si c'est obligatoire le quel doit etre installer dessus( la dernier mise a jour qui date du 09 janvier 2019 ???)

Merci à tous pour votre aide,j'attend avec impatiente ,vos réponses

Hello everyone, I am new among you, I take the opportunity to wish you all a happy new year, and my best, wishes
I'm french and I just bought an iRangeX iRX-IR8M V2, with banggood I must receive it in a week and I do not know the procedure to follow, can you help me please
- is it obligatory to carry out the update of the firmware, to operate the command, knowing that I fly with Flysky (Flysky AFHDS-2A)
- and if it is obligatory the one to be installed on it (the last update which dates from January 09, 2019 ???)

Thank you all for your help, I look forward to your answers

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 Jan 2019 11:14 #72269 by goebish
Replied by goebish on topic iRangeX iRX-IR8M V2
Salut,

Le protocole AFHDS-2A sera supporté d'origine sans avoir besoin de faire de mise à jour.

Ps, à l'avenir évite d'ouvrir plusieurs sujets pour la même question ;)

More
07 Feb 2019 09:41 #72748 by david drones
Replied by david drones on topic iRangeX iRX-IR8M V2
Hello can you help me please I can not find the download file that you are talking about (the firmware e33b5db) my radio control Irx-Ir8m V2 loses transmission to 90 meters maximum I in AFHDS A receiver
I thank you in advance for helping me

Ps / I am French

More
07 Feb 2019 10:16 #72749 by goebish
Nightly builds are available here:
www.deviationtx.com/downloads-new/category/13-nightly-builds
Did you set Tx power to maximum ?
Updating the firmware won't fix your range issue tho ...

More
07 Feb 2019 10:39 #72750 by david drones
Hello I thank you very much for your help and your links I just update the firmware that of February 7, 2019 and I am limited to 100 mwW while the original of September 2017 allowed me to go up to 150mW, but I confirm that with the original firmware I pass the connection to maximun 90 meters I read on your forum that some people who had the firmware e33b5db) had no problem and flew over several miles in flysky
( www.deviationtx.com/forum/6-general-disc...ocol?start=180#72746 )
can you help me please my radio-control Irx-Ir8m V2 loses the transmission to 90 meters maximum I am in receiver AFHDS A

Ps / I am French

More
07 Feb 2019 10:42 #72751 by goebish
The display was 150mW but the actual maximum power for A7105 is 100mW, this has been fixed recently.

Can you try with another antenna ?

Updating the firmware won't change anything, the protocol is still the same.

More
07 Feb 2019 11:51 #72754 by david drones
Hello Thank you very much for your help I just update the firmware that call Fysky
( www.deviationtx.com/downloads-new/catego...-hexfet-telem-flysky )and I'm back on the screen at 150mW, but I still do not perform the test, yes I have modified the original antenna by (: https: //www.banggood.com/en/2_4GHz-6dBi-50ohm-Wireless-Wifi-Omni-Copper-Dipole-Antenna-SMA-To-IPEX-For- monitoring-Router-195mm-p-1193324.html? rmmds = Myorder & cur_warehouse = CN)
but I confirm you yesterday before I face the update of the new firmware, with the original firmware I lost the connection to maximun 90 meters I read on your forum that some people who had the firmware e33b5db) had no problem and flew over several miles in flysky
( www.deviationtx.com/forum/6-general-disc...ocol?start=180#72746 )
can you help me please my radio-control Irx-Ir8m V2 loses the transmission to 90 meters maximum I am in receiver AFHDS A

Ps / I am French

More
07 Feb 2019 12:01 #72757 by goebish
Bon, je vais le refaire en Français ;)

Même si les anciennes versions du firmware affichaient 150mW max pour les protocoles A7105, la puissance maximum d’émission réelle pour ce transceiver est de 100mW. Les anciennes versions du firmware, même si elles affichaient 150mW ne sortaient que 100mW.

Pour moi ton problème ne vient pas du firmware (le protocole AFHDS n'a pas été modifié depuis des années).

Tu dis avoir changé l'antenne, ça donne quoi avec celle d'origine ?

Aussi, la portée dépends pour beaucoup du récepteur utilisé et du placement d'antenne.

More
07 Feb 2019 12:28 #72760 by david drones
bonjour je vous remercie sincèrement pour votre aide et aussi pour votre français excellent
si je vous comprend bien mise à jours ou pas avec un nouveau firmware, cela ne change par pour flysky
la radio commande ne pourra emettre que en 100mW alors pourquoi je perds le controle de mes drones equiper en flysky à maximum 90 metres alors qu'avec une pauvre radio FI6s eachine je fais les 300metres ???
mes transmetteur sont : www.banggood.com/fr/1_7g-Fli1414CH-Mini-...tml?cur_warehouse=CN
pour repondre à ta question je n'est jamais essayer avec l'antene d'origine,j'ai imediatement proceder au changement d'antenne par : ( www.banggood.com/2_4GHz-6dBi-50ohm-Wirel...der&cur_warehouse=CN
merci sincerement pour ton aideattend ta reponse avec impatiente

More
07 Feb 2019 12:29 - 07 Feb 2019 12:44 #72761 by goebish
I'm French and I'm the guy who reverse engineered the AFHDS-2A protocol ;) But better write in English so more people can understand.
I'd try with the original antenna.
If it doesn't work better then I'd say there's a problem with the 4-in-1 transceiver module in your radio, I'm not sure for the V2, but the iRangeX iRX-IR8M V1 had a lot of problems.
Last edit: 07 Feb 2019 12:44 by goebish.

More
07 Feb 2019 12:41 #72762 by david drones
Hello again thanks for your help
cool that you know French
I do not understand you explain to me that it could come from my receiver 4in1, ok why not, but then why it works on 90 meters and this cut at once, you think that it is not possible that there is a problem of setting that would limit the reception, ??? no ,???

More
07 Feb 2019 12:45 #72763 by goebish
The only setting that can affect range is Tx power.

More
07 Feb 2019 12:46 #72764 by goebish
What does RSSI & LQI say in the telemetry monitor screen ?

More
07 Feb 2019 14:55 #72765 by david drones
Hello again thanks for your help
cool
LQI = 100 ok
RSSI = 100 ok

We think that it is not possible that there is a problem of regulation which would limit the reception, ??? no ,???
or an update (firmware) more appropriate, I do not know ??? strange that I can not exceed 90 Meters, no ???? come try with the original antenna this is even worse
really thank you for your help
sincerely

More
07 Feb 2019 14:58 #72766 by goebish
Trust me or not, using another firmware won't change anything, if there's a problem, it's hardware ;)

More
07 Feb 2019 15:03 #72767 by david drones
www.banggood.com/fr/3cm-2064mm-1st-IPEX-...rch&cur_warehouse=CN

this type of antenna could not you help for a better reception ???

More
07 Feb 2019 15:06 #72768 by david drones
I want to believe you no problem, I would just like to find the solution, to be able to fly on 300,400,500 meters, simply
I'm really sorry to disturb you with all these questions, but you have the age to really know the subject and certainly can help me find the solution

More
07 Feb 2019 15:08 #72769 by goebish
No, that's a GPS antenna, not for 2.4 GHz.

The best you could do to check if there's a problem with the 4-in-1 Tx output power is to measure it with something like that and compare with other IR8M users:
www.studiosport.fr/rf-power-meter-v2-immersionrc-a15493.html

More
07 Feb 2019 15:10 #72770 by david drones
I want to contact banggood, but I think it will not be able to do anything, as it works, and is not harmful, it will not understand anything about the scope of the radio control that is less than 100 meters, that's why I was looking for a solution with your great help that I really thank you

More
07 Feb 2019 15:12 #72771 by david drones
ha yes more expensive than radio control
yes cool
but I am not and fly alone

Time to create page: 0.063 seconds