Advanced Search

Search Results (Searched for: irx-ir8m)

• david drones
07 Feb 2019 12:28
Replied by david drones on topic iRangeX iRX-IR8M V2

iRangeX iRX-IR8M V2

Category: Protocol Development

bonjour je vous remercie sincèrement pour votre aide et aussi pour votre français excellent
si je vous comprend bien mise à jours ou pas avec un nouveau firmware, cela ne change par pour flysky
la radio commande ne pourra emettre que en 100mW alors pourquoi je perds le controle de mes drones equiper en flysky à maximum 90 metres alors qu'avec une pauvre radio FI6s eachine je fais les 300metres ???
mes transmetteur sont : www.banggood.com/fr/1_7g-Fli1414CH-Mini-...tml?cur_warehouse=CN
pour repondre à ta question je n'est jamais essayer avec l'antene d'origine,j'ai imediatement proceder au changement d'antenne par : ( www.banggood.com/2_4GHz-6dBi-50ohm-Wirel...der&cur_warehouse=CN
merci sincerement pour ton aideattend ta reponse avec impatiente
  • goebish
07 Feb 2019 12:01
Replied by goebish on topic iRangeX iRX-IR8M V2

iRangeX iRX-IR8M V2

Bon, je vais le refaire en Français ;)

Même si les anciennes versions du firmware affichaient 150mW max pour les protocoles A7105, la puissance maximum d’émission réelle pour ce transceiver est de 100mW. Les anciennes versions du firmware, même si elles affichaient 150mW ne sortaient que 100mW.

Pour moi ton problème ne vient pas du firmware (le protocole AFHDS n'a pas été modifié depuis des années).

Tu dis avoir changé l'antenne, ça donne quoi avec celle d'origine ?

Aussi, la portée dépends pour beaucoup du récepteur utilisé et du placement d'antenne.
  • david drones
07 Feb 2019 11:51

iRangeX iRX-IR8M V2

Hello Thank you very much for your help I just update the firmware that call Fysky
( www.deviationtx.com/downloads-new/catego...-hexfet-telem-flysky )and I'm back on the screen at 150mW, but I still do not perform the test, yes I have modified the original antenna by (: https: //www.banggood.com/en/2_4GHz-6dBi-50ohm-Wireless-Wifi-Omni-Copper-Dipole-Antenna-SMA-To-IPEX-For- monitoring-Router-195mm-p-1193324.html? rmmds = Myorder & cur_warehouse = CN)
but I confirm you yesterday before I face the update of the new firmware, with the original firmware I lost the connection to maximun 90 meters I read on your forum that some people who had the firmware e33b5db) had no problem and flew over several miles in flysky
( www.deviationtx.com/forum/6-general-disc...ocol?start=180#72746 )
can you help me please my radio-control Irx-Ir8m V2 loses the transmission to 90 meters maximum I am in receiver AFHDS A
I thank you in advance for helping me

Ps / I am French
  • david drones
07 Feb 2019 11:37
Replied by david drones on topic iRangeX iRX-IR8M 2.4G 8CH Multi-Protocol

iRangeX iRX-IR8M 2.4G 8CH Multi-Protocol

Category: General Discussions

Hello I thank you very much for your help and your links I just update the firmware that of February 7, 2019 and I am limited to 100 mwW while the original of September 2017 allowed me to go up to 150mW, but I confirm that with the original firmware I pass the connection to maximun 90 meters I read on your forum that some people who had the firmware e33b5db) had no problem and flew over several miles in flysky
can you help me please my radio-control Irx-Ir8m V2 loses the transmission to 90 meters maximum I am in receiver AFHDS A

Ps / I am French
  • david drones
07 Feb 2019 11:30
iRangeX iRX-IR8M 2.4G 8CH Multi-Protocol was created by david drones

Hello I thank you very much for your help and your links I just update the firmware that of February 7, 2019 and I am limited to 100 mwW while the original of September 2017 allowed me to go up to 150mW, but I confirm that with the original firmware I pass the connection to maximun 90 meters I read on your forum that some people who had the firmware e33b5db) had no problem and flew over several miles in flysky

Ps / I am French
  • goebish
07 Feb 2019 10:42

iRangeX iRX-IR8M V2

The display was 150mW but the actual maximum power for A7105 is 100mW, this has been fixed recently.

Can you try with another antenna ?

Updating the firmware won't change anything, the protocol is still the same.
  • david drones
07 Feb 2019 10:39

iRangeX iRX-IR8M V2

Ps / I am French
  • goebish
07 Feb 2019 10:16

iRangeX iRX-IR8M V2

Nightly builds are available here:
www.deviationtx.com/downloads-new/category/13-nightly-builds
Did you set Tx power to maximum ?
Updating the firmware won't fix your range issue tho ...
  • david drones
07 Feb 2019 09:41

iRangeX iRX-IR8M V2

Hello can you help me please I can not find the download file that you are talking about (the firmware e33b5db) my radio control Irx-Ir8m V2 loses transmission to 90 meters maximum I in AFHDS A receiver

Ps / I am French
  • david drones
07 Feb 2019 09:29
iRangeX iRX-IR8M V2 was created by david drones

iRangeX iRX-IR8M V2

Hello can you help me please I can not find the download file that you are talking about (the firmware e33b5db) my radio control Irx-Ir8m V2 loses transmission to 90 meters maximum I in AFHDS A receiver

Ps / I am French
  • david drones
07 Feb 2019 09:27
Replied by david drones on topic iRangeX iRX-IR8M 2.4G 8CH Multi-Protocol

Bonjour pouvez vous m'aider s'il vous plait je n'arrive pas à trouver le fichier de téléchargement dont vous parler qui s'appelle( le firmware e33b5db) ma radio-commande Irx-Ir8m V2 perd la transmission à 90 mètres maximum je suiss en recepteur AFHDS A
Je vous remercie d'avance e bien vouloir m'aider

Ps / I am French
  • backman8571
02 Feb 2019 21:37
Replied by backman8571 on topic iRangeX iRX-IR8M builds no more?!

iRangeX iRX-IR8M builds no more?!

Category: Builds

And i would need help with where do you solder the leads for 12s and also for F12E
  • backman8571
02 Feb 2019 21:37

I would use a multi mode RF module 4 in 1
  • Medhy11700
02 Feb 2019 21:28
Replied by Medhy11700 on topic iRangeX iRX-IR8M builds no more?!

bonjour , pas de devo 12s ! la 7e.
quelle mise a jour faudrait ?
  • backman8571
02 Feb 2019 21:08

Do you have a build for Devo 12S
  • mchaves
27 Jan 2019 00:34
Replied by mchaves on topic iRangeX iRX-IR8M 2.4G 8CH Multi-Protocol

Upgrade you firmware and test
  • kbg
26 Jan 2019 23:08
Replied by kbg on topic iRangeX iRX-IR8M 2.4G 8CH Multi-Protocol

I also tested with range check and I get 8 meters before connection is lost, so that calculates to 310m max at 150mw, but the drone actually drops out of the sky in about 50m in real flight.

Maybe I just got a dud but it seems a lot of people got duds.
  • mchaves
26 Jan 2019 15:00
Replied by mchaves on topic iRangeX iRX-IR8M 2.4G 8CH Multi-Protocol

Hello, I agree with what GabrielRB said, my radio is with firmware e33b5db and today I made 1.2km with an S500 and rx Flysky, last weekend 1.6km with Redcon Cm703 rx.
The radio is not the best, but it works very well and I'm satisfied with it, as we say in my country: "pura sorte" (pure luck). thank you:P :P
  • GabrielRB
26 Jan 2019 11:24
Replied by GabrielRB on topic iRangeX iRX-IR8M 2.4G 8CH Multi-Protocol

If you get 2.5mw or you are measuring wrong or the radio is defective.
I got >2 km with this radio and stock frsky receiver.
Also make sure that you are using original firmware. I check with Vlad and the new firmware may can cause range issues due some problems in the code.

The problem of this radio is the same I told also in the RcGroups: bad quality control.

If you have luck as me, everything works good as expected. If no, you got a useless plastic part.
  • kbg
25 Jan 2019 09:49
Replied by kbg on topic iRangeX iRX-IR8M 2.4G 8CH Multi-Protocol

This transmitter is really really bad. I just got a RF measurement device and have been testing it on various VTXs with good results. I tested it on IR8M and i seems that at 150mw it only outputs at maximum 2.5mw. So that exaplains why it's having range issues for everyone. Stay away from this crappy transmitter, it's only good for flying tinywhoops inside.
Displaying 101 - 120 out of 496 results.
Time to create page: 0.753 seconds