Advanced Search

Search Results (Searched for: )

• freewee4
31 May 2023 11:49
Replied by freewee4 on topic Genuine TX antenna for multi protocols

Genuine TX antenna for multi protocols

Category: General Discussions

I don't think my 3in1 manage DEVO protocol! fr.aliexpress.com/item/1005002217994819....gatewayAdapt=glo2fra :( :(
  • -=Hubi-Dirk=-
31 May 2023 09:50
Replied by -=Hubi-Dirk=- on topic Genuine TX antenna for multi protocols

Isn't the Devo protocol also provided by the 3in1 module you want to install?
  • freewee4
30 May 2023 20:27

If I want to keep the Devo module, is it unrealistic to use a twin cable like this?
  • -=Hubi-Dirk=-
30 May 2023 16:48

Here is an example picture of a 3in1 module. On the top right of the module you see the antenna connector, which is clipped into the socket.
www.deviationtx.com/wiki/modulelist/3-in-1_module

The antenna cable is removed from the original RF module and the module is then removed from the devo. For this, the 3in1 module is installed and there the antenna cable is clipped in.

There is only one antenna cable that is led from the 3in1 module to the antenna.
  • freewee4
30 May 2023 12:55

Thank you!
I have not notifications for the replies, so I didn' t see it immediately!
I will look at that, I wonder how to wire the genuine and the 3in1 module on the same antenna!
  • -=Hubi-Dirk=-
29 May 2023 13:10

The original antenna works fine with the multiprotocol module. I converted my Devo 12s years ago. The different protocols do not change the frequency of 2.4 GHz, so it fits.

All the answers to installing the module can be found here:
www.deviationtx.com/forum/7-development/...installation?start=0
  • freewee4
29 May 2023 07:13
Genuine TX antenna for multi protocols was created by freewee4

Hi
I' m new with deviation!
I wonder if the genuine antenna from my devo10 could be wired with a 3in1 module, if yes, how? Only one antenna for the different protocols (that are not used at the same time I think!) could be more practical, but is there a risk?
Thank you!
  • mrampm
24 May 2023 23:31
Replied by mrampm on topic New build available

New build available

Category: Development

Are you still alive?
  • mrampm
22 May 2023 12:57 - 22 May 2023 12:59
Jumper t8sg v2 Docker 3000b too large compilation was created by mrampm

Jumper t8sg v2 Docker 3000b too large compilation

Category: Builds

Hi again! I want to add this protocol to transmitter github.com/DeviationTX/deviation/pull/1007/files
But build is little too huge what and how i can delete and still succesfully compile?
  • mrampm
22 May 2023 06:05
t8sg v2 how to add OMP protocol was created by mrampm

t8sg v2 how to add OMP protocol

Category: Protocol Development

Hi i newbie in buisnes, few days ago i bought t8sg v2 with implemented omphobby protocol. I didnt know that is uncommon and updated deviationtx now im stuck with toy what i cant fly. Can somebody implement this for me or teach me how? github.com/DeviationTX/deviation/pull/1007/files
Sorry for my bad english
  • Matthewdupreez
14 May 2023 15:32
Replied by Matthewdupreez on topic T8SG+ DFUse upgrade tool wrong driver HELP!!!!!!!!

T8SG+ DFUse upgrade tool wrong driver *SOLVED*

Category: Stock Firmware Help

Matthewdupreez wrote: hey guys i have a Jumper T8sg plus that recently started showing me the USB icon on the screen, running deviation tx,
now i cannot seem to get my laptop to load the correct driver for me to either reflash the firmware. when the tx is in DFU mode, or to open and replace the files when it's in usb mode.
does anyone perhaps have the link for it? i'm running windows 10.
please help this is rather urgent.

Regards Matthew

PROBLEM SOLVED.

what any instructions forget to tell you is that there is a procedure to get it to work properly while bricked in usb mode.

it is as follows

turn off tx
plug tx into pc
turn on tx
vooila pc opens it's folders and allows me to format it and replace folders...

it does not work if it is turned on before plugged in...
sounds stupid. but if you don't think about it.... yea you pull your hair out
  • Matthewdupreez
13 May 2023 10:14
Replied by Matthewdupreez on topic T8SG+ DFUse upgrade tool wrong driver HELP!!!!!!!!

alright so i managed to get the right DFU driver nd have now updated the firmware on the tx, however i cannot seen to now open the file of the radio while in usb mode to replace all it's files with new ones.
as it is still only booting up into usb mode

could any of you please try share the driver name that works for you?
  • Matthewdupreez
13 May 2023 09:30 - 14 May 2023 15:33
T8SG+ DFUse upgrade tool wrong driver *SOLVED* was created by Matthewdupreez

hey guys i have a Jumper T8sg plus that recently started showing me the USB icon on the screen, running deviation tx,
now i cannot seem to get my laptop to load the correct driver for me to either reflash the firmware. when the tx is in DFU mode, or to open and replace the files when it's in usb mode.
does anyone perhaps have the link for it? i'm running windows 10.
please help this is rather urgent.

Regards Matthew

PROBLEM SOLVED.

what any instructions forget to tell you is that there is a procedure to get it to work properly while bricked in usb mode.

it is as follows

turn off tx
plug tx into pc
turn on tx
vooila pc opens it's folders and allows me to format it and replace folders...

it does not work if it is turned on before plugged in...
sounds stupid. but if you don't think about it.... yea you pull your hair out
  • DazzaBiggs
08 May 2023 11:55 - 08 May 2023 11:57
Replied by DazzaBiggs on topic Protocol for Zero-X swift+ and polaris drones

Protocol for Zero-X swift+ and polaris drones

Just following up here (and thanks to Hubi-Dirk for the response)...

I managed to decode the protocol completely and now have the two drones (Zero-X Swift+ and Zero-X Polaris) flying with the Multiprotocol Module (MPM).

My problem was that I didn't have the Rx Addr set correctly. That information can be obtained through the XN297Dump protocol (which places the Multiprotocol Module in packet sniffing mode and reports a lot of information). In my case the protocol used a five-byte address and all five bytes must be correct.

I can offer some guidance for those who are attempting something similar. Basically, if the drone uses the XN297 chip it should be possible to decode the protocol. In my case the protocol had a packet with 11 bytes. Figuring out what each of those 11 bytes does is reasonably straightforward.

One trap was that if the original transmitter is too close it swamps the MPM, and the signal appears on more channels than it really is. When trying to decode, it's best if the original Transmitter is some distance away (e.g.,in the next room). With that sorted, the Zero-X Swift+ uses four frequencies, and the Zero-X Polaris uses five frequencies (why, I don't know). But once you have the frequencies/channels recorded, it was a fairly straightforward task to modify an existing protocol (in my case DM002) to mimic the original transmitter. Once that is done, the drone flies nicely with my Taranis running OpenTX (in mode 1, compared to the original transmitter which was mode 2, and the reason for the decoding project).

Thanks for reading.
  • -=Hubi-Dirk=-
02 May 2023 11:30
Replied by -=Hubi-Dirk=- on topic Protocol for Zero-X swift+ and polaris drones

• Fernando
01 May 2023 13:06
Replied by Fernando on topic Volantex V761-1 Firestar Mini protocol

Volantex V761-1 Firestar Mini protocol

Hi, sorry to reply this so old post but I am curious if this V761 protocol has finally been included in any of the nighly builds already posted. Thank you!
  • DazzaBiggs
01 May 2023 00:29
Protocol for Zero-X swift+ and polaris drones was created by DazzaBiggs

Hi all - I am posting this here as this appears to be the Internet's centre of excellence on protocol reverse engineering... so hopefully someone can help (this is my first post ever on a forum of this type)...

I am looking to decode/find the protocol for the Zero-X swift+ and/or polaris basic drones. These drones use the XN297 chip, so it should be reasonably doable...
I have used the iRangeX irx4+ Multi-Protocol Module in packet-sniffing mode to decode the basic structure of the packets.
The structure of the packets that I have found is VERY similar to the DM002 protocol, which is promising. But it is not exactly the same.

The packets all have exactly 11 bytes, including the checksum (DM002 uses 12 bytes per packet - the one that is missing is just the packet counter).
Before binding the first byte is always AA followed by 9 bytes followed by the checksum (checksum seems to be literally just the sum).
After binding the first byte is 55 followed by 4 channels of AETR data followed by a few flags etc followed by the checksum.
That is all good - and I believe that I will have no trouble modifying the DM002 code in the Multiprotocol Module arduino sketch accordingly.

My problem is mimicking/decoding the binding process. I am not clear what is occurring in the binding process. The Tx seems to choose different frequencies every time. The "binding" process in the drone manual is to raise the left stick for one second, then lower it for one second. You can do this without the drone turned on, and the Tx still converts from binding "AA packets" to data "55 packets" by itself, so it doesn't seem to need any response from the drone.

When the drone is first turned on it flashes its lights. When it is synced/bound (by the process of raising and lowering the left stick) the lights become solid. I have not been able to replicate that through my own Tx (using the Multiprotocol Module) yet.

Is there some kind of guide as to what to look for when decoding the binding process? It can't be complex because the Tx will "bind" with no drone present - but then, what is the drone looking for? I am hoping that the brains on this forum can help me :)
Cheers
  • hexfet
23 Apr 2023 20:16 - 23 Apr 2023 20:33
Replied by hexfet on topic Jumper T8SG V2 Plus and Crossfire

Jumper T8SG V2 Plus and Crossfire

Latest info about ELRS is in this thread .
The T8SGv2+ requires a hardware mod to support CRSF. See the protocols chapter in the 7e/10/12e user manual in the left column.
The official nightly builds links are not being updated. Use the [hexfet]nightly_build link on this page to get the latest firmware.

This setup is working on my t8sgv2+ with ELRS 3.1.

However I think there may be an issue with the R9M. Deviation outputs a non-inverted signal on the pin used for CRSF. Since the R9M is from Frsky it probably expects an inverted signal. Can you check what the s.port pin looks like with the fs-i6x?
  • van damme
22 Apr 2023 10:31
Replied by van damme on topic I think I fixed USBHID on Mac OSX

I think I fixed USBHID on Mac OSX

Category: Development

Hi there,

Glad to find some hints to make my Devo12s connect to USB.

I have the UP02 walkera USB cable, and the Phoenix RC dongle, none of them show my controller over mac os Monterey

I'm trying to play Aerofly RC9 using my Devo12s with no much joy until now, it doesn't even see the controller on MacOS, USBHID on on the transmitter...

If anyone can help, I would be grateful !
Many thanks !
  • albfan
21 Apr 2023 23:14
Replied by albfan on topic Jumper T8SG V2 Plus and Crossfire

Jumper T8SG V2 Plus and Crossfire

I just try t8sg v2 plus with ELRS but nothing seems to work.

Just to check I use a fs-i6x and all works fine.

I documented all here: github.com/DeviationTX/deviation/issues/1038

Is it possible that ELRS 3.2 is not supported? Should I downgrade to ELRS 2?

Do latest nightly builds for t8sg works with CRSF?
Displaying 121 - 140 out of 76144 results.
Time to create page: 0.039 seconds