V202 protocol

More
03 Apr 2015 00:08 #30721 by Durete
Replied by Durete on topic V202 protocol
@ czajunia.

Please, take a look to this thread: :whistle:

deviationtx.com/forum/protocol-developme...ker-protocol-options

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
25 Jul 2015 12:38 #35953 by matrixFLYER
Replied by matrixFLYER on topic V202 protocol
I guys I just understand that JJRC H6C uses the V202 protocol. This is the same protocol used by V212 which I owned.

I was very disappointed because with deviation I got a lot of dropout with v212. No dropout wiht stock TX and I don't think my nRF module is damaged because I fly HISKY birds perfectly.

I would like to know if it's normal to get problems with v212 and that these problems are missing with H6C. Anyone measured the range with H6C? I have A7105 for hubsan installed and for an fpv project I don't know what I should pick if hubsan or jjrc. In a youtube video I read a guy saying that H6C flies better. (better for sport flying/racing)

More
26 Jul 2015 00:03 #35998 by Zaphod
Replied by Zaphod on topic V202 protocol
Surprised to hear you're having dropouts with your V212. I love my V212 flying with my Devo 10. Have never had a dropout and a range of 100m very easy.

More
26 Jul 2015 02:07 #36002 by mwm
Replied by mwm on topic V202 protocol
Are your Hisky birds by any chance indoor helis? I screwed up adding the nRF module causing it to run with no range. No problems flying micro helis indoors, but as soon as I tried using the V202 protocol outdoors, it had all kinds of issues with dropped packets.

I misread the instructions (which I've since clarified) as not requiring the connections between pins on the nRF24L01 for nightly builds. This is incorrect. So if this is your first outdoor aircraft using the nRF24L01, make sure you've got the proper connections in place.

Do not ask me questions via PM. Ask in the forums, where I'll answer if I can.

My remotely piloted vehicle ("drone") is a yacht.

More
26 Jul 2015 06:52 - 26 Jul 2015 06:52 #36013 by matrixFLYER

mwm wrote: Are your Hisky birds by any chance indoor helis? I screwed up adding the nRF module causing it to run with no range. No problems flying micro helis indoors, but as soon as I tried using the V202 protocol outdoors, it had all kinds of issues with dropped packets.

I misread the instructions (which I've since clarified) as not requiring the connections between pins on the nRF24L01 for nightly builds. This is incorrect. So if this is your first outdoor aircraft using the nRF24L01, make sure you've got the proper connections in place.

It's an HiSky HCP100S, a power beast so I fly it only outside and its little brother v922.
Maybe there were problems with the previous protocol implementation?
Last edit: 26 Jul 2015 06:52 by matrixFLYER.

More
26 Jul 2015 06:59 #36014 by Richard96816
Replied by Richard96816 on topic V202 protocol

matrixFLYER wrote: ...
I was very disappointed because with deviation I got a lot of dropout with v212. No dropout with stock TX and I don't think my nRF module is damaged because I fly HISKY birds perfectly.

Do make sure you have power set appropriately. I too often find myself flying outside with minimal power settings from testing inside. The craft is a fair distance away when I remember and have to bring it back for adjustment, before something unfortunate happens.

More
26 Jul 2015 07:11 #36016 by matrixFLYER

Richard96816 wrote:

matrixFLYER wrote: ...
I was very disappointed because with deviation I got a lot of dropout with v212. No dropout with stock TX and I don't think my nRF module is damaged because I fly HISKY birds perfectly.

Do make sure you have power set appropriately. I too often find myself flying outside with minimal power settings from testing inside. The craft is a fair distance away when I remember and have to bring it back for adjustment, before something unfortunate happens.

150mW the maximum :/
I don't have V212 anymore so I can't test it now but I sold it because of this problem and because I didn't want to be limited to its stock toy transmitter.

Maybe there were problems in an old nightly build.

More
20 Aug 2015 17:18 #37077 by Lobojpm
Replied by Lobojpm on topic V202 on JJRC H6C with Headless Mode
This is awesome! Thanks for the work on this, guys. I am now flying my JJRC H6C (on a 3d Printed frame) with my modded Devo 7e - I love it. I'm using Durete's V626 model file stock at the moment.

The camera (video and pics) are working from the throttle trim switch, and lights toggle from right rudder trim. However, I don't seem to have flip working or "headless". Those are lesser concerns for me, though. The headless on this thing is useless as mentioned. I guess I'd like to have flip sometimes- The fmode switch doesn't seem to do anything on mine. Maybe I'm not doing it right?

One question- do you guys know how you'd initiate calibration on a 7e with no extra switches?

Thanks again for all the work on this- it's great.

More
04 Mar 2016 09:57 #44086 by kiwi-craig
Replied by kiwi-craig on topic V202 protocol
what is required to get the V636 ini file by durete working on a Devo 10 ?

many thanks

More
04 Mar 2016 10:02 #44087 by TomPeer
Replied by TomPeer on topic V202 protocol

kiwi-craig wrote: what is required to get the V636 ini file by durete working on a Devo 10 ?

many thanks

A nrf24L01 module soldered in.

More
04 Mar 2016 17:43 #44107 by kiwi-craig
Thanks, I have the module, more around switch assignments etc rather than using the trim sliders etc for various functions

thanks

More
04 Mar 2016 21:49 #44115 by Deal57
Replied by Deal57 on topic V202 protocol
There is more than on V686 model.ini, so it might help if you post the ini sections you are discussing. Tom Peer also posted one in the thread "WLToys V686G ini file for DEVO 10" in August 2015 including all the switch settings etc.

Deviation Devo7e 3way switch mod, A7105, NRF24L01
Devo6s 2x2 switch mod, trim mod, haptic, multimodule, A7105, NRF24L01, CC2500
Devo12e 4-in-1 with voice mod -- it speaks!!

More
12 Mar 2016 07:12 #44451 by kiwi-craig
is there a V222 ini feel specifically written for the Devo 10 ?

thanks

More
12 Mar 2016 13:38 #44463 by mwm
Replied by mwm on topic V202 protocol
I did one for my V323 - camera, LED controls, etc. Maybe that will work for you: deviationtx.com/forum/model-configs/3894...mera-platforms#28138 . If it mostly works, let me know and I'll get the updated version which adds more LED control.

Do not ask me questions via PM. Ask in the forums, where I'll answer if I can.

My remotely piloted vehicle ("drone") is a yacht.

Time to create page: 0.075 seconds