which is MJX use protocol ?

More
16 Oct 2015 17:17 - 16 Oct 2015 17:18 #38929 by IKKI
Replied by IKKI on topic which is MJX use protocol ?
Thanks Dureté and Hexfet for everything, I got to try on the moontop, 3015-1/2 and Bayangtoys. Works great!
Last edit: 16 Oct 2015 17:18 by IKKI.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
16 Oct 2015 17:18 - 16 Oct 2015 17:19 #38930 by blackmoon
Replied by blackmoon on topic which is MJX use protocol ?
Yeah everything is fine, was just 1/10th sec, was talking knowing throttle was at zero, disengaged TH without even looking at the hex, thinking it needed some kind of arm sequence, then jumped on TH again, helos reflexes kicked in very fast. My fault anyway, if it wasn't a "toy" I would have been more cautious. Thx again for the files, and your work on this, it's greatly appreciated :D
Last edit: 16 Oct 2015 17:19 by blackmoon.

More
16 Oct 2015 21:41 #38936 by AdventuresInDroning
Replied by AdventuresInDroning on topic which is MJX use protocol ?
Anyone else have any issues on the X600 with the model file from a few posts back where the hex immediately yaws pretty harshly to the left on takeoff and constantly? It didn't behave that way with the stock control. Tried to trim but it unless the buttons are different trim buttons on the 7e didnt seem to work? Thanks!

More
17 Oct 2015 00:07 #38943 by Durete
Replied by Durete on topic which is MJX use protocol ?

AdventuresInDroning wrote: Anyone else have any issues on the X600 with the model file from a few posts back where the hex immediately yaws pretty harshly to the left on takeoff and constantly? It didn't behave that way with the stock control. Tried to trim but it unless the buttons are different trim buttons on the 7e didnt seem to work? Thanks!

Not sure what's your problem, I have tested my X600 model file (are you talking of my X600 model file? ) and is working fine on the emulator ;)
And as I wrote before, it's a copy from my X800 model file fully tested.

More
17 Oct 2015 00:11 #38944 by Durete
Ok, new build to test :)
I managed to disable driven trims when Headless mode is enabled (Channel 9 > 0 ). I thought the driven trims are causing to work erratic the Headless mode, but is only my guessing ;) , needs to be tested with an X600 or any other MJX Quadcopter with Headless mode.
I tested on the emulator and seems to be working.

dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/14941708/dev...0Test%20Headless.zip

More
17 Oct 2015 00:12 #38945 by TomPeer
Replied by TomPeer on topic which is MJX use protocol ?
I saw that the camera for the x800 needed to be tested so i took my camera from my old t43 and mounted it on my x800.
It works great.
Thank you.

More
17 Oct 2015 00:13 #38946 by Durete

TomPeer wrote: I saw that the camera for the x800 needed to be tested so i took my camera from my old t43 and mounted it on my x800.
It works great.
Thank you.

Great! :woohoo:
Thanks for testing :P

More
17 Oct 2015 08:20 - 17 Oct 2015 08:22 #38953 by dc59
Replied by dc59 on topic which is MJX use protocol ?
Test report:
FW: Durete's version : 337f038
WLH-08 : All functions works fine, I don't have camera with it.
JJRC H13C :(WLH08 option) All functions works fine, I don't have camera with it.
MJX X600 : with Durete's ini file all functions works fine , except headless mode, same as I mentioned before , when I turned X600 head to myself(6 o'clock orientation),X600 moved very very slow,but in other orientation it works fine , I don't have camera with it.

Thank Durete for your great job! :)

Edit : New FW e9e4b2c not tested yet.
Last edit: 17 Oct 2015 08:22 by dc59.

More
17 Oct 2015 08:42 #38955 by Durete
Thanks for testing.
Yes, I saw the weird Headless mode with my buddy's X300C. Switching off Devo, and binding again the stock transmitter headless mode is working fine as should be.
That's because I'm guessing the FC is going crazy with driven trims when headless is enabled.
Please, test last version. With that version, when you enable Headless, the driven trims are disabled, sending only center value (0x40), so also you will feel the rates (roll and pitch) are reduced.

More
17 Oct 2015 12:57 #38960 by dc59

Durete wrote: Thanks for testing.
Yes, I saw the weird Headless mode with my buddy's X300C. Switching off Devo, and binding again the stock transmitter headless mode is working fine as should be.
That's because I'm guessing the FC is going crazy with driven trims when headless is enabled.
Please, test last version. With that version, when you enable Headless, the driven trims are disabled, sending only center value (0x40), so also you will feel the rates (roll and pitch) are reduced.

Perfect! e9e4b2c FW is ok for headless function! Thank you Durete!

More
17 Oct 2015 13:26 - 17 Oct 2015 13:34 #38961 by Lukappaseidue
Replied by Lukappaseidue on topic which is MJX use protocol ?
Hi everybody,
Finally I have modded my Devo 7E.
I own a MJX X600 last revision with big landing legs and MJC C4008 FPV Cam.
Installed Durete FW (not the last one with headless fix) and X600 files.
Bind ok.
When I throttle up the X600 go up, but i will slowly spin over itself on left side.
I tried to set trim but with no luck.....
Please, how I have to set TX control like stock control? than I can test even with camera.
P.S. I don't know why, but I am not able to control C4008 FPV cam by TX: If i push upper right button (intermediate mode setted) the X600 flip, but no take video nor photo.
Thank you again for your work
Last edit: 17 Oct 2015 13:34 by Lukappaseidue.

More
17 Oct 2015 13:41 #38963 by Durete

dc59 wrote:

Thanks for testing :) . Did you test the light control with your X600? I remember your X600 doesn't turn off the led lights. Perhaps is something related with your TX and not with your X600's FC. I know now is working because I tested with my buddy's X300C.
So now, is confirmed everything is working fine. Anyway, we need yet to reverse the led channel behaviour (I didn't because I don't know how to do it :P ) and the most important thing .... figure out the relation between TX IDs and RF channels. This 2 things are above my programming skills and we will need any real programmer, not me, a hardware man :blush:
If I'm not wrong we have 3 different TXs bind captures so far. X600 from DC59, X800 from me and X300C from my buddy.
Bind captures from different TXs are welcome to figure out this relation. I will add at least 2 or 3 more bind captures from different TXs as soon as possible.

Hexfet has this code, and he updated yesterday his MJX protocol code with my modifications amending my programming errors :whistle:
I will update his new code disabling the driven trims when Headless is enabled ( and probably he will need to amend the code again :lol: )
Almost there!

More
17 Oct 2015 13:48 #38964 by Durete

Lukappaseidue wrote: Hi everybody,
Finally I have modded my Devo 7E.
I own a MJX X600 last revision with big landing legs and MJC C4008 FPV Cam.
Installed Durete FW (not the last one with headless fix) and X600 files.
Bind ok.
When I throttle up the X600 go up, but i will slowly spin over itself on left side.
I tried to set trim but with no luck.....
Please, how I have to set TX control like stock control? than I can test even with camera.
P.S. I don't know why, but I am not able to control C4008 FPV cam by TX: If i push upper right button (intermediate mode setted) the X600 flip, but no take video nor photo.
Thank you again for your work

Hi, did you Calibrate your Devo sticks after DeviationTX install ? (Transmitter menu from Devo)
If I'm not wrong the FPV camera can't be controlled with Devo nor stock TX. This camera is transmitting continuously as soon you connect battery at your quadcopter. At least with my buddy's X300C here's how it works.
The right shoulder button at stock TX is sharing the Video/Flip function (Channel 11 at this protocol implementation). When any MJX camera with MicroSd card is installed, the right shoulder button works as Video function, and the Quadcopter doesn't flip.

More
17 Oct 2015 15:42 #38968 by dc59

Durete wrote:

dc59 wrote:

Thanks for testing :) . Did you test the light control with your X600? I remember your X600 doesn't turn off the led lights. Perhaps is something related with your TX and not with your X600's FC. I know now is working because I tested with my buddy's X300C.
So now, is confirmed everything is working fine. Anyway, we need yet to reverse the led channel behaviour (I didn't because I don't know how to do it :P ) and the most important thing .... figure out the relation between TX IDs and RF channels. This 2 things are above my programming skills and we will need any real programmer, not me, a hardware man :blush:
If I'm not wrong we have 3 different TXs bind captures so far. X600 from DC59, X800 from me and X300C from my buddy.
Bind captures from different TXs are welcome to figure out this relation. I will add at least 2 or 3 more bind captures from different TXs as soon as possible.

Hexfet has this code, and he updated yesterday his MJX protocol code with my modifications amending my programming errors :whistle:
I will update his new code disabling the driven trims when Headless is enabled ( and probably he will need to amend the code again :lol: )
Almost there!

Bad news for myself, CH5 light control didn't work for my old X600, I bought a new high landing gear few days ago and I found it can't be installed on my v1 X600 … that's too bad, it's really different from v1 and v2 X600.

More
17 Oct 2015 15:44 - 17 Oct 2015 15:49 #38969 by Lukappaseidue
HI Durete,
thank you for your reply.
First: I am able to switch on/off led of my X600 with shoulder left button
The MJX C4008 FPV camera is with MicroSD card installed, but if I push shoulder right button no video or photo is taken but, only flipping.
I had to try if it is flight mode related ....
Sorry for silly question: how to calibrate devo? :O

It is possible to reset DEVO to original (not stock) setting)?
Last edit: 17 Oct 2015 15:49 by Lukappaseidue.

More
17 Oct 2015 15:47 #38970 by Durete
So probably the first X600 is pretty similar to the X400 V2 (with headless but without light control)

More
17 Oct 2015 15:49 #38971 by Durete

Lukappaseidue wrote: HI Durete,
thank you for your reply.
First: I am able to switch on/off led of my X600 with shoulder left button
The MJX C4008 FPV camera is with MicroSD card installed, but if I push shoulder right button no video or photo is taken but, only flipping.
I had to try if it is flight mode related ....
Sorry for silly question: hot to calibrate devo? :O

The option is under "Transmitter menu". Sorry, I can't explain better now, I'm out of home and difficult to explain with the cell ;)

More
17 Oct 2015 16:11 #38972 by TomPeer
@Lukappaseidue:
Go to transmitter menu then Transmitter config. The second option is stick calibration.
The transmitter settings are stored in the tx.ini. if you want to save your settings then save this file. If you want to go back to the original settings, then copy the original tx.ini file to your transmitter.

More
17 Oct 2015 16:36 - 17 Oct 2015 16:43 #38973 by Lukappaseidue
Hi tom, thank you for your help.
I have found the menù you said, but with no luck... I have calibrated stick and knobs, but now x600 fly fast to the left :(

please, could some one share its tx.ini file
The one I have, is from the last nightly devo:
this is what inside:
current_model=1
mode=2

[calibrate1]
;Aileron (Mode 1)
max=3813
min=530
zero=2171
[calibrate2]
;Elevator (Mode 1)
max=3549
min=354
zero=1951
[calibrate3]
;Throttle (Mode 1)
max=3698
min=489
zero=2093
[calibrate4]
;Rudder (Mode 1)
max=3867
min=569
zero=2218
[touch]
xscale=197312
yscale=147271
xoffset=-404
yoffset=-20
Last edit: 17 Oct 2015 16:43 by Lukappaseidue.

More
17 Oct 2015 16:43 - 17 Oct 2015 17:11 #38974 by TomPeer
while calibrating, make sure you make the whole circle with the sticks and make sure your trim buttons are in the center position.

EDIT:
P.S. If you have calibrated your tx corectly and the x600 still is not flying ok, then you can calibrate your x600, by pushing both sticks to the lower right. (could also be lower left.)
Last edit: 17 Oct 2015 17:11 by TomPeer.

Time to create page: 0.127 seconds