which is MJX use protocol ?

More
27 Oct 2015 12:11 #39245 by blackmoon
Replied by blackmoon on topic which is MJX use protocol ?
I can't help with the capture side but what I can do is put my two transmitters (x600 and 800) when they arrive plus the two (x800) from my friend in a box and send them to you, I'm from Belgium where do you live ? If in Europe, and are interested, that's a big plus.

Anyway it will be another 15 days or so before I get them.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
27 Oct 2015 13:00 - 27 Oct 2015 13:01 #39246 by Durete
Replied by Durete on topic which is MJX use protocol ?
Thanks for your offer :)
I guess we can wait some time hoping to solve it before take this way.
BTW, I'm from Spain B)
Last edit: 27 Oct 2015 13:01 by Durete.

More
27 Oct 2015 15:38 - 27 Oct 2015 15:39 #39249 by blackmoon
Replied by blackmoon on topic which is MJX use protocol ?
OK! I'll wait for your signal, they will be waiting in their boxes, not even fired up :D
Last edit: 27 Oct 2015 15:39 by blackmoon.

More
27 Oct 2015 22:59 #39264 by amrunner4
Replied by amrunner4 on topic which is MJX use protocol ?
I have an X600 that I've flown since the beginning of August. It has the long landing legs. I can't get it to bind with either hexfet's combo or the mjxq test builds.

I'm also in the same game as blackmoon. I need a protocol that will let me fly my X9 and H8 mini with the Bayang protocol AND lets me fly my U807 under the Flysky protocol with a V6x6 extension, AND I need a working X600 protocol.

I wonder if I have an earlier version of the transmitter that doesn't bind with these X600 protocols.

More
27 Oct 2015 23:06 #39266 by Durete
Did you try with any of my X600 model files? You need to configure a fixed id multiple of 13 to bind with the quadcopter, and my model file has 13 as fixed id.

Also, I guess you have an nRF24L01+ module installed... right?

More
27 Oct 2015 23:08 #39267 by Durete

Durete wrote: Did you try with any of my X600 model files? You need to configure a fixed id multiple of 13 to bind with the quadcopter, and my model file has 13 as fixed id.

Also, I guess you have an nRF24L01+ module installed... right?

Edit. I don't think MJX changed anything on his protocol, I guess the issue is any other thing... My first X800 is from August also.

More
27 Oct 2015 23:24 #39268 by amrunner4
Could you give me a link to a specific model file to try - preferably also using the 3x2 switches, as I have that modification as well. Yes, I have both a 7105 and nrf modules, and I know both work. My X9 and H8 mini both fly on the nrf, and my U807 flys on the 7105.

Just can't get this one to bind, and it's my old friend - my first multirotor and I love it!

More
27 Oct 2015 23:33 #39270 by Durete
This one is my actual model file for Devo 7e with 3x2 switch mod.
Attachments:

More
27 Oct 2015 23:37 #39271 by Durete
And test the build from this post:

deviationtx.com/forum/protocol-developme...ocol?start=240#38944

This build has all protocols, including Bayang,Flysky with V6x6 extensions, Moontop/H7 and by the way MJX protocol with all functions included Headless and RTH.

More
28 Oct 2015 00:18 #39273 by amrunner4
Thank you very much! It's late and family time here, so I'll try and load this tomorrow.

I appreciate all your help.

More
28 Oct 2015 04:16 #39280 by hexfet
Replied by hexfet on topic which is MJX use protocol ?
I've updated the protocol_combo test build with Durete's change to disable driven trims on the X600 when headless is enabled. The LED channel is also reversed so values greater than zero will turn on LEDs. Not a backwards compatible change but since it's only the lights...

The combo build also includes all the recent default merges. The Flysky 6x6 has been in for some time. I also included Goebish EAchine_H7 branch. This build comes from the new_protocols branch in my repo. I deleted the protocol_mjxq test build.

Played with the txid data today, but no progress. The limited output range might mean a lookup table instead of algorithm? maybe?

More
28 Oct 2015 04:49 #39281 by dc59
Replied by dc59 on topic which is MJX use protocol ?

hexfet wrote: I've updated the protocol_combo test build with Durete's change to disable driven trims on the X600 when headless is enabled. The LED channel is also reversed so values greater than zero will turn on LEDs. Not a backwards compatible change but since it's only the lights...

The combo build also includes all the recent default merges. The Flysky 6x6 has been in for some time. I also included Goebish EAchine_H7 branch. This build comes from the new_protocols branch in my repo. I deleted the protocol_mjxq test build.

Played with the txid data today, but no progress. The limited output range might mean a lookup table instead of algorithm? maybe?

Thanks Hexfet!
It's really a SUPER combo version at this moment.

More
28 Oct 2015 09:54 #39290 by Durete

hexfet wrote: I've updated the protocol_combo test build with Durete's change to disable driven trims on the X600 when headless is enabled. The LED channel is also reversed so values greater than zero will turn on LEDs. Not a backwards compatible change but since it's only the lights...

Thanks Hexfet :)
About the txid data, I can't help too much :( I'm so lost.
Perhaps it's time to start RX captures? I need to check the X800 FC, I don't know how easy/diffcult is to snif SPI data in the receiver side.

BTW, me and my colleague have tested all changes from last days on several X800s, X600 and X300C. Everything is working perfect.
Hopefully the people with issues come back reporting he found the problem ;)

More
28 Oct 2015 12:41 #39296 by SeByDocKy
Replied by SeByDocKy on topic which is MJX use protocol ?

Great news :) I will upgrade :)

More
28 Oct 2015 22:30 - 28 Oct 2015 22:31 #39327 by amrunner4
Eureka! With your model9.ini file and loading the .dfu and protocols from your link, I can finally bind to my X600. The weather is really nasty here today, so unfortunately, I can't flight test it.

I do have a question, though. I have the 3x2 switches added. With the left switch in A0, the LEDs are off. With the switch at A1, all LEDs blink. With the switch in A2, I again have the LEDs off. Shouldn't A0 be standard setting with LEDs on in flight and then blinking with LVC? Am I misunderstanding the control, or does something need to be tweaked?

Are there just two rate setups on the B switch - a B0 and a B1? Is there a third setting on the B2 position?

Also, I need your X600 icon to complete the profile! My Devo 7e is giving me a no icon symbol on the homepage.

Can't wait to try this. Also, the X9/H8mini and Nihui U807 both bind and fly with this .dfu and protocol folder as well - Great!
Last edit: 28 Oct 2015 22:31 by amrunner4.

More
28 Oct 2015 22:48 #39328 by Durete
Great! :) I'm glad worked for you.

My model file has SWA1 configured as headless mode, that's the reason all leds are blinking.
The led channel (5) is configured on rudder trim (left? not sure...) Pushing momentary this trim you should be able to turn on/off leds.
Using my build, this channel is working reversed, because as I mentioned lots of times before, I'm not programmer guy, and simply didn't know how to reverse this channel behaviour :P
Using last Combo Build from Hexfet, this is solved (THANKS HEXFET! :) )

Also, the other rudder trim (right? not sure...) is used as RTH (channel 10).
About the rates, I have 3 rates configured on SWB (0/1/2)
The flip control (channel 6) is on FMOD1 and the HOLD1 is used as safety throttle cut.
The automatic forward flip pressing the button on stock TX, is assigned to "EXIT" button (channel 11). If you have a camera plugged, this button should start/stop video.

And here is my icon file:

Thanks for testing and come back to report :)
Attachments:

More
28 Oct 2015 23:19 #39330 by amrunner4
I just finished the hardware modifications last week, and loading and working with the software is obviously still new.

Basic question: How do I know what switches are mapped to what functions when I download a model.ini file like I did here with Durete's file? Is there some kind of readme type file that comes with the model.ini that I can check to know, for example, what switch I use to change a flight mode?

Thanks

More
29 Oct 2015 00:42 #39331 by amrunner4
Almost forgot - Back to my other post.

Durete, is there a switch position that allows the LEDs to behave 'normally', ie all on during flight and blinking when LVC kicks in?

Thnaks

More
29 Oct 2015 07:14 - 29 Oct 2015 08:51 #39339 by Durete

amrunner4 wrote: Almost forgot - Back to my other post.

Durete, is there a switch position that allows the LEDs to behave 'normally', ie all on during flight and blinking when LVC kicks in?

Thnaks

Yes, I wrote to you before.
The channel 5 is assigned to one of the rudder trims (If I remember good to the left side). A momentary pushing on this rudder trim will turn on/off lights.
Anyway, we are way off topic in this thread. I advise to you to learn how to build a model file using the official Deviation manual, or the nice guide from MWM.
Last edit: 29 Oct 2015 08:51 by Durete.

More
29 Oct 2015 10:55 #39345 by amrunner4
Much appreciated.

Time to create page: 0.112 seconds