which is MJX use protocol ?

More
15 Jan 2016 22:32 #41800 by Semmel2000
Replied by Semmel2000 on topic which is MJX use protocol ?
Hey there guys,
I posted my first post in the model.ini request section. I read your thread and hoped to get an answer but since no one answered :( yet I thought I might ask you guys who have all mjx equipment.
Hopefully someone can help me. :pinch:
Here's the link to my first post. www.deviationtx.com/forum/model-requests/5245-mjx-f645-devo-7e

Thx
Semmel :side:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
23 Jan 2016 19:42 #42141 by AndyRC
Replied by AndyRC on topic which is MJX use protocol ?
I have the new MJX 902 (spider series)
www.lightake.com/p/MJX-X902-Spider-X-SER...--Black_1978688.html

what is strange is it uses the same protocol as the MJX 901 (both transmitters have same functions)

only difference is the mjx 901 works with devo protocol in this thread but MJX 902 binds but has no yaw movement.

I have done some messing around and the yaw is only working after one flip

and then the quadcioter has yaw movement to the left always and requires full trim to stay straight.

I think perhaps something is slightly wrong with the protocol if the old transmitters are compatible with each other but one is working differently in devo?

any ideas?

thx

More
23 Jan 2016 20:28 #42146 by hexfet
Replied by hexfet on topic which is MJX use protocol ?
Have you tried any of the protocol options? Though the Xx00 variants all use the same format for rudder and flip control.

Looking at the protocol there aren't any unknown bits being set arbitrarily. A capture from the 902 transmitter would help figure out the difference.

More
23 Jan 2016 21:11 #42150 by AndyRC
Replied by AndyRC on topic which is MJX use protocol ?
Yes I have tried the other protocols I will see if I can do a capture thanks

More
14 Mar 2016 15:50 #44566 by Miscelaneo
Replied by Miscelaneo on topic which is MJX use protocol ?

Durete wrote: I did an X600 model file for Devo 7e without 3x2 switch mod.

FMod1. Flip mode enabled.
Hold0/1. 2 different rates for pitch/roll. (Rudder is always at 100% since is not very fast).
Rudder trim left. Enable/Disable lights
Rudder trim right. RTH (When you are holding this switch)
Throttle Trim Up. Enable/Disable Headless mode.
Exit button. Forward autoflip/Camera (When attached).

The model file, is fully untested, so be careful.
Hope you can test now. :)

File Attachment:

File Name: X600Simple.zip
File Size:1 KB

I am using your .inf and its great!
Is there any way to encrease the rudder?

More
14 Mar 2016 18:32 #44569 by mwm
Replied by mwm on topic which is MJX use protocol ?

AndyRC wrote: what is strange is it uses the same protocol as the MJX 901 (both transmitters have same functions)

Not at all strange, actually. The toy manufacturers twiddle things around seemingly at random with no announcement to us. In some cases, minor upgrades to what's sold as the same model will break the protocol.

You can't conclude they are "the same protocol" based on having the same functions, unless you can use either RTF transmitter with either aircraft and get "the same functions". Sorry if that's what you meant. But if that's the case, then it's liable to be an issue with our implementation of the protocol in that the newer model is using bits we got wrong that the older one ignored. This happens even with old, well-established protocols like DSMx.

Do not ask me questions via PM. Ask in the forums, where I'll answer if I can.

My remotely piloted vehicle ("drone") is a yacht.

More
15 Jun 2016 19:10 - 15 Jun 2016 19:13 #50664 by Seb801
Replied by Seb801 on topic which is MJX use protocol ?
Hi All,

i've an problem with the flip mode on an X800 & X101. Everything working fine (lights on/off, headless, one button autoflip with ch11 a.s.o). Only the manual flip with max stick input does'nt work. I've tried both protocol options (X600/X800), removed the scale mixer from the sticks and so on. The copters won't flip. I've also mapped ch6 on FMOD1, but the problem is persistent.

Im using an Devo 7E with v5.0.0, but also with the previous testbuilds the issue was there. I have no clue how to fix this.
With the original Tx (X800 & X101) the flip at max input in high rate is working correct. Same setup for the 7e is working fine with an X5C and an V202 copter.

Maybe someone has an idea?

one of my used model.ini setup:
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]
Last edit: 15 Jun 2016 19:13 by Seb801.

More
15 Jun 2016 21:33 #50670 by HappyHarry
Replied by HappyHarry on topic which is MJX use protocol ?
perhaps the fcb needs to see more than 100% to enable manual flips? so try changing your high rates for elevator and aileron to +/- 125

More
16 Jun 2016 08:31 #50687 by Seb801
Replied by Seb801 on topic which is MJX use protocol ?

HappyHarry wrote: perhaps the fcb needs to see more than 100% to enable manual flips? so try changing your high rates for elevator and aileron to +/- 125

Thanks for the response, i changed the scale max/min to +-125 with limit max/min +-150, the gui show this values with sticks at max. Nevertheless the copters won't flip. :S

Time to create page: 0.052 seconds