Devo F12E Incorrect Screen Resolution

More
09 Apr 2016 21:31 #46225 by mustgetsomesleep
Replied by mustgetsomesleep on topic Devo F12E Incorrect Screen Resolution
The screens from test 5 and 6 are identical from what i can see ! i already did test 5 and took pictures then seen your edit ! i have done the same with test six with the same outcome ?

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
09 Apr 2016 22:31 #46233 by PhracturedBlue
Replied by PhracturedBlue on topic Devo F12E Incorrect Screen Resolution
okay, well that is good. That does exactly what I wanted it to.
Here is a new one:
www.deviationtx.com/downloads-new/catego...turedblue-f12e-test7

This one has 10 screens (A through J). Each of these screens changes a single parameter. I want to know how the screen looks for each one.

More
10 Apr 2016 13:00 #46258 by mustgetsomesleep
Replied by mustgetsomesleep on topic Devo F12E Incorrect Screen Resolution
Sorry for the late reply i never got a message saying you had replied to the post , i have done the test and to look at test e is the best for taking the screen left ! but this now has the same small 1-1.5mm gap at the far left and the same on the bottom ? no test so far has removed that small 1-1.5mm gap from the bottom . The best for moving the text down is G ! but this puts the 5mm gap back on the far right but fully removes the 1-1.5mm gap from the left ? i do hope this all makes sense to you .
I have included a zip with the pictures but i have had to reduce the quality due to upload limits

File Attachment:

File Name: DevoF12ETe...lity.zip
File Size:833 KB
Attachments:

More
10 Apr 2016 13:47 #46260 by PhracturedBlue
Try this one:
www.deviationtx.com/downloads-new/catego...turedblue-f12e-test8

It only manipulates the properties in 'E' and 'G' from the last run

More
12 Apr 2016 00:41 #46338 by PhracturedBlue
After offline discussion, we found the primary factor in screen alignment is the back-porch value (0xB4 and 0xB9). the FPHS and FPVS pulse-width values also had an effect (0xB3 and 0xB8) but we were able to fine tune the screen using only the back-porch values. Interestingly, on my older F12e, these values had no impact, and it appears that Walkera is not distributing the firmware that goes with this latest batch. If more feedback comes in that the current values don't work well, I may add in some config parameters to allow tweaking it through an INI file. It turns out that the 1.6A firmware currently available does not properly align the screen on mustgetsomesleep's Tx, so if others find themselves in this situation and want to go back to stock, let me know, and I can probably provide a custom version of the stock firmware with adjusted back-porch values. The latest changes are committed and will be in future nightlies

More
16 Sep 2019 09:50 - 16 Sep 2019 09:52 #75108 by Yon
Replied by Yon on topic Devo F12E Incorrect Screen Resolution
I have a problem with the LED backlight.
can anyone help find a solution?
would be very appreciated for the advice given ... thanks.
Last edit: 16 Sep 2019 09:52 by Yon.

Time to create page: 0.091 seconds