Walkera QR X350 Pro with Devo 10

More
29 Nov 2014 11:34 #26645 by Sim09
Replied by Sim09 on topic Walkera QR X350 Pro with Devo 10
Hey tstanfordjr,

which V2 do you mean? The new V2 Hardware revision of the X350P Pro? Like it's described here? That's not a software update...
walkera-fans.de/x350-pro-v2-ankuendigung/
I think it should work, as long Walkera does not change any channels or their value meanings.
If unsure, better wait for someone to test that version.

What screen do you mean? The devo 10 screen? Just have a look at the channel output, there you can see every value for every channel that is currently transmitted (without the need to have the X350 connected).

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
30 Dec 2014 16:54 #27347 by themaxy
Replied by themaxy on topic Walkera QR X350 Pro with Devo 10
Dear All I'm new here and I have a problem and will be happy if someone can assist me...

all was ok working perfectly since I used Mission planner to change battery voltage for RTL with my QR X350 PRO
Afetr I did changed the paramenters I try to flight and i've noticed that motors not runing well and the drone move really bad (Actually cannot fly anymore) I think I did change just the 3 paramenters but I look around in all options maybe i touch something that I should not????
Than I try to work on the remote control DEVO 10 and I think I did some changes and now don't know hot to come back.
Anyone have some original backup for Mission planner and the DEVO 10 original setting?

Thanks a lot to everyone and happy new Year

More
18 Jan 2015 20:15 #27824 by mrfield
Replied by mrfield on topic Walkera QR X350 Pro with Devo 10
hi all .first time here .Since i haven't found a file for my devo 10 qrx350 pro .working with gimbal g2d and the gps lock position and come home and ioc all together here is my file working for me .Please test it with caution before flight .It works fine for me with updated qrx 350.

File Attachment:

File Name: model2.ini
File Size:12 KB
Attachments:

More
20 Jan 2015 09:40 #27880 by themaxy
Replied by themaxy on topic Walkera QR X350 Pro with Devo 10 paring
Dear you might can help me!!

For some reason my QR X350 PRO had a software problem, i sedn to service and they told me the whole electronic are out of service, they did't tell me witch part is really damage.. no crash no damages, after I try to change some parameters with mission planner never work again.. i only chaged the option for RTL with low battery.

So I'm thinking to get a new one (Only the drone) and using my radio DEVO 10 and the rest as spare parts in case.

Would you help me to paring the new QR with the exsiting DEVO 10?

Thanks in advance
Max

More
20 Jan 2015 10:31 #27881 by povlhp
Replied by povlhp on topic Walkera QR X350 Pro with Devo 10 paring
Just buy a new APM 2.6 flight controller + compass. It is around $50.
All other parts can also be had from Banggood, so if you used the APM 2.6 you can build much cheaper (and with better motors + simonk ESC) for cheaper money. And the APM 2.6 is much better than the expensive APM 2.6 clone is comes with. The Walkera FC is an APM 2.6 without RAM, and with no 2-way telemetry ports etc. Everything they could to shave off costs from the APM 2.6

More
20 Jan 2015 12:53 #27883 by mrfield
Replied by mrfield on topic Walkera QR X350 Pro with Devo 10 paring
pairing it is simple .probably you have destroyed your devo m controller .Povlhp suggested you APM 2.6 controller but im not sure how easy for you is to set it up if you are novice .So my suggestion to you is to buy another devo-m with about 100usd and change it .Im not sure what your problem is but i think is .Its not working at all ?you just cant unlock your motors ?maybe a video and some pictures could help us help you .For your devo 10 you can download my file and give it a try if you have made any adjustments to your transmitter .As for the devo m controller i dont realy know if you reinstall the walkera update on it if the old parrametres you have change can be replased with the updated one .here is some help .I think before you buy a new one do this .

and also add my file in your devo 10 transmitter .i hope this helps

More
20 Jan 2015 14:33 #27886 by themaxy
Thanks Mrfield and Povlhp

Yes I'm new in all this but i work hard to learn, I'm in automation so working with devices config, but this is a bit different because I work abroad and play only when I'm at home anyway.

My drone was fling great the day before I use mision planner to change the RTL option with low battery. after that I went outside and all was good armed motors and when i start lift up the drone was shaking not stable at all, I've notice also that the power was not strong using the throttle... in the middle position was powerful than in the top position.
after that, I mess with changing parameters in the DEVO 10 and did not changed anything probably make it worse :)

Anyway I sent it to service, they told me mother board defect or problem, I ask them if the DEVO M is the problem and they said all electronic but I have daubt becasue the ask me 300€ so i said send me back the drone.
So I will have my drone back and after that I can make a video for you guys.
Thanks a lot for the help, but I will get back to you after I make the video, this week I'm in UK but in the weekend at home and I can do it.

No problem for me to get the new DEVO M Any differenc from device for Europe or US?

More
20 Jan 2015 20:47 #27902 by mrfield
No no difference eu or us .But try to reinstall the update to devo m as i told you and the file i have posted here for the devo 10 transmitter .this is the easy first steps you can do for now .It takes only 10 minutes to do that .Dont start with the hard way to buy new things !

More
21 Jan 2015 10:41 #27916 by themaxy
Thanks a lot Mrfield

So from what i can see, better try your suggestion before get any new part.
My drone is on the way back from rome, and I'm in UK in the weekend I will do some test and will bring drone with me in UK so I can work on it.

Thanks again and I'll get back to you soon.

More
24 Jan 2015 16:01 #27964 by themaxy
Hi Mrfield

well something strange happened, I got yestarday my drone back from the service, and even if they told me it was not working I did't do anything, I connected to the mission planner and checked all as the video you post.
After that I tried turne on, and I feel the motors with power, I install the propeller and I try to fly and all look good now.

I went outside and attached the drone with a line in case something occur and go away, I was about 30/40 feet from groun, was testingg the RTL with low battery..

I think the dron went close to the position, but he landed 13 minutes after start with full battery. is that normal?
in the attached photo you can see my setting, let me know if you think is not right.
I will do the test again with the other full charge bbattery.
Thanks
Attachments:

More
24 Jan 2015 16:03 #27965 by themaxy
Sorry for my english, but I press Submit before the correction lol

More
24 Jan 2015 16:23 #27966 by themaxy
One more question,
looking at firmware video, I understand the suggestion is to leave all the battery setting to 0.. is that right?
Thanks

More
25 Jan 2015 08:36 #28002 by mrfield
Hello .I have never used mission planner so i dont know much.I have noticed that if i have my battery charged for 10 days or more ,the fly time is less than 10 mins .So its better to try with fresh charged battery .For positions i recommend you to try also my devo 10 transmitter file .i have test it and its ok for me .

More
26 Jan 2015 16:09 - 26 Jan 2015 16:09 #28043 by themaxy
Hi Ok I can try it but, Honestly I open your file.. I can see the text parameters but... how I will save on the Devo 10?

I normally connected just to the 350PRO with USB using the mission planner, I never connected to the control?

My throttle is type 2 with thottle on the left, in case your is different.
Is you 350pro setted with RTL when low battery?
If so, can you tell me the Volt to set? in the video show to leave all 3 paramenters to 0 (Will the 350pro stay up untill the limit than fall down?? ;(
Thanks
Last edit: 26 Jan 2015 16:09 by themaxy.

More
27 Jan 2015 06:54 #28095 by mrfield
Hi.Hmmm ....so you havent update your walkera qrx350 and you havent install the deviation software to your devo 10 .Here is a video for the devo 10 .

Once you do this you will lost all your data so make a backup .after the update to deviation , your devo 10 transmitter has a new updated software so you can connect the devo 10 with usb .Then you can add my file .easy .If you see those 2 videos i posted the first one ( 4-5 older pos't ) is to update your qrx350 .DO IT i think battery last more and gps is better fix !For this video in this post you can update your devo 10 .Better range more options easer settings .See the videos its easy to do this .in this video you can see the difference on your devo 10 and after update .if you have any problems let me know .

More
27 Jan 2015 07:00 #28096 by mrfield
sorry i forgot to answer .I havent use mission planer so i dont know the parameters .Thats why im asking you to update your qrx and your devo 10 so the correct parameters can be installed !i have lost all my data from devo 10 and nothing worked so i did it with the same way i mention to you .After reading and google searching that worked perfect for me !I just followed this 2 videos and worked perfect and better for me .

More
27 Jan 2015 19:29 #28119 by themaxy
Hi Mrfield,

Sorry bodering you I feel a bit stupid but I need to ask few things:
I'm in the process to upload the file for DEVO 10 trasmitter (The file I've downloaded from Walkera.com) is not your file!! Your file is called model2.ini and honestly i don't understand what I should do with this text file??? Need to save in some folder?

Ho I will save my actual configuration??
The first video posted 4/5 post ago if I'm not wrong show how to update the firmware 1.5 or I'm wrong?

Need be patient with me lol
Thanks again

More
27 Jan 2015 20:23 #28120 by mrfield
Hi .You not bodering me dont worry .I want to make sure you can be safe on air and have fun ASAP.So ... Imagine your devo 10 transmitter as a usb memory stick .Inside are some files .I think is a folder among others called "models" .In there is your programed models. right now must be only one configured called "model*.ini" *i dont know what number There is too many and must be one of the first 5.You have to open them and see wich one has the word qrx350 in the 2 first lines .Thats the file you are flying ..You can add as many models*.ini you like .one of them can be mine just dont overwrite yours so you can test it first .Once you install the deviation software from this site it will be easy .Just follow the instructions on video above .As for qrx350 pro ...yes update it to firmware 1.5 as the first video .You will be fine !Fell free to ask me anything .I will help you if i know the answers .I v been there too and reading - searching ,i find the way to make it right .Right now im trying to save you time and looses .Always test before fly with new settings .Follow the 2 videos exactly as they guide you .and you can be to air in no time

More
27 Jan 2015 20:49 - 27 Jan 2015 20:50 #28122 by themaxy
Me again,

I was playing with the transmiter andfollowing the video I try holding the EXT botton and power ON and it work, the transmiter go in DFU mode and I can see the data on the tool, but if I pres ENT and Power ON do not detecd any USD drive!!!
Any tricks? or fisrst I need upgrade the software to allow the trasmiter become an USB drive?
Thanks
Last edit: 27 Jan 2015 20:50 by themaxy.

More
27 Jan 2015 21:14 #28123 by mrfield
yes you have to upgrade .but if you can copy your file and save it .the "model*.ini"

Time to create page: 0.070 seconds