Walkera QR X350 Pro with Devo 10

More
28 Jan 2015 07:23 #28143 by lfasson
Replied by lfasson on topic Walkera QR X350 Pro with Devo 10 paring
Hello everyone, I wanted to ask where I can buy the stick direction devo10 , because I wanted to replace the gas with a spring thanks ... hello hello

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
28 Jan 2015 15:41 #28162 by themaxy
Replied by themaxy on topic Walkera QR X350 Pro with Devo 10 paring
Dear Mrfield thanks for that, I will try again tonight, last night I was just palyng and see if i can follow the video.
Like I said at first step I was not able to see my transmiter as USB memory stick, that because I have first upgrade the firmware!!!
So before this step I will not be able to save any file is this correct??
if I do upgrade the transmiter (First step of the video) I will lost any of my data inside??

Thanks

More
28 Jan 2015 16:35 - 28 Jan 2015 21:32 #28166 by mrfield
Replied by mrfield on topic Walkera QR X350 Pro with Devo 10 paring
Hi.Yes you will loose all data.i didn't make any backup .I just found and fix the file that i have uploaded here model2.ini .but i think you can make a backup.Try found the correct drivers for your devo 10 , or change usb cable or port .Even without that backup you will be fine with my model2.ini .
Last edit: 28 Jan 2015 21:32 by mrfield.

More
28 Jan 2015 21:33 #28185 by mrfield
Replied by mrfield on topic Walkera QR X350 Pro with Devo 10
And here is my today video

More
29 Jan 2015 21:52 #28218 by themaxy
Replied by themaxy on topic Walkera QR X350 Pro with Devo 10
Hi Mrfield,

wow lovely video :) good job and great view... I', getting done soon too.
I'm just testing my 350pro just to understand why i send out to service was not flying and after was back flying again ??

Anyway Im just a bit scare about one thing!!
What if my transmiter do not allow me to be used as a memory stick?? i have no idea ho to write the paramenters again.. I checked the model.ini inside the original file from Walker and paramentes are all the same.

What if I save the original model2.ini somewhere and I overwrite with yours before upload the firmware? will load your file?

Thanks

More
30 Jan 2015 06:56 #28228 by mrfield
Must be something with your drivers .Try a different pc and different usb cables .you dont need to overwrite just change the name like "model3.ini" after that you will just have 2 qrx350 setting in your transmitter .you can choose from transmitter settings which one you want to use .

More
31 Jan 2015 10:19 #28283 by themaxy
Good morning Mrfield,

I hope you enjoy the crete life (Live there or vacation?) Anyway I tried with another PC and no way, but one thing I need yyou to know:

My DEVO 10 is original and as factory, When I turn ON the transmitter and at same time holding the ENT button, on the display do not appear the USB LOGO like in the video, but the transmitter go in the ON mode as usually.

And one more question is about the camera iLook connecions:

The camera and 2D G working fine, but I cannot make the video start from the DEVO 10 (GEAR switch) at the moemnt is connect the PIT and the ROL and I have one more single wire that I guess must be the command for the start and stop recording.. do you know the proper connection? I have the 703A receiver on my 350PRO. thanks

More
31 Jan 2015 11:38 #28288 by mrfield
Hello again .Actually i live here in Crete and its quite boring this time of year .Anyway .For devo 10 i suggest you to update to deviation firmware like this .
.You will loose all your data and your walkera qrx350 settings , but i think you have lost some of your correct settings allready since you tried to fix your problem with your qrx.So... update to that and then add my model2.ini file after you connected with usb.You just have to replace the empty model2.ini file with my file .Now as for the ilook .I really dont know much as i havent use it before ,but are all the cables connected to your 703a receiver correctly ?and you have to set up on your devo 10 on your model file ,( if you do all the above "model2.ini") the correct switch for gear switch .Maybe someone with ilook camera can help you with that .

More
31 Jan 2015 18:14 #28291 by themaxy
hi Mrfield,

Ok actually I did your isntructions, and now My DEVO 10 has changed the display layout, I was able to use the USB just after the new firmware.

anyway now is not working at all lol.. as soon as i turn on my trasmitter show CH3 is 0% safe value =199% what I should do?
And I need to BINF something? now I need your help again lol but anytime.
Thanks

More
31 Jan 2015 18:30 #28292 by themaxy
Yeaaaahhhh It's me again, I don't know really But I did make it work...
I did the calibration, now I'm to excited to try to fly but I will definattly do it.

All seams to be work, now I need to get ready for the night, I will let you know, actually I like the new DEVO 10 lcd options..
Thanks for now Mrfield and have a nice weekend.
Me

More
31 Jan 2015 18:59 #28294 by themaxy
mmmmm but after switching off the transmitter I need to re do all again??? did not save the parameters??? ;(

no I cannot connect back :)
Ok I will try again later.

Bye

More
31 Jan 2015 22:13 #28304 by mrfield
Glad you made it .But you have to save your settings before turn off the transmitter .like this .'ENT'-MODEL MENU-'ENT' -MODEL SETUP-'ENT'-make your changes and then at the FILE with 'l and r'- Copy to .Choose your model and you are done .FLY FREE

More
01 Feb 2015 09:54 #28317 by themaxy
Morning Mrfiel I'm your nightmare :) all is good in out today and I will try again tonight. Can you explain better the saving procedure?
I really don't know how I made it connect with my 350 was lucky because I've tryied again and didn't work. Do I need to bind? What is the code?
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. this is my email if you don't mind leave your phone and I will call you because some time hard to understand for me :(
I would like to very understand what I do :)
Have a nice weekend.

More
01 Feb 2015 11:06 #28319 by mrfield
Ok i know what your problem is !I can give you my phone or my skype but .I really dont speak good enough English.I can post but i cant speak .I can help you that way if you speak Greek .lol.Anyway i can show you in skype so both we have our cameras on .I think its easier that way .I think you can find me as Mrfield . Your problem is you have to erase the FIXED ID code and leave it blank at your model menu and save the setting as i told you above .That is if you can do it .Or find me in skype i be glad to help you ,but im warning you about my english .:)

More
01 Feb 2015 12:52 #28323 by lfasson
Replied by lfasson on topic Walkera QR X350 Pro with Devo 10
Ciao Massimiliano, ho avuto anch'io una volta il problema del bind, ho risolto resettando la centralina e poi ha funzionato...

More
01 Feb 2015 21:35 #28332 by themaxy
Hi Mrfield
I cannot understand where I can find the FILE with 'l and r'- where I should copy those files?
Thanks

More
01 Feb 2015 22:00 #28335 by mrfield
ok .find me on skype tomorrow .

More
01 Feb 2015 23:06 #28336 by themaxy
Dear Mrfield..
well i was able to see the way to save it, and I did according your instr.. BUT:
after switch off and ON, the transmitter do not save the right config at the startup.
I had to saved in the model 1 to allow the trasmiter to load the config at the startup, and it work for the config, but still not loading the calibration that I did before.. something strange.
all the changes in "TRANSMITTER MENU" are not saved.. there are other things that I don't know?
Thanks again.

More
01 Feb 2015 23:15 #28337 by themaxy
Ok I did sent you a message in Skype was the only mr field from Greece :)
Let's try tomorrow.
Thanks

More
02 Feb 2015 06:09 #28339 by mrfield
Hey .I dont see any invitation .do it again at the same name .Some times dont work .and give me your skype name .

Time to create page: 0.077 seconds