Walkera QR X350 Pro with Devo 10

More
02 Feb 2015 10:21 #28346 by themaxy
Replied by themaxy on topic Walkera QR X350 Pro with Devo 10
Hello and good morning. I did sent sent a request maybe not working my skype is max.belloi swisslog

Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
04 Feb 2015 14:18 #28398 by themaxy
Hello Mrfield,

I just want to thanks for the great help, all your info was correct and all is work fine, event the 2G D is working as should, I only have to calibrate the transmitter once again all controls.

I just need to test on air and let you know.
Thanks again

More
04 Feb 2015 14:21 #28399 by themaxy
Ciao Ifasson,

grazie mille per il messaggio, effettivamnte era più semplice di quanto pensassi. tutto è ok ora pronto a volare :)
Grazie

More
04 Feb 2015 21:27 #28402 by lfasson
Replied by lfasson on topic Walkera QR X350 Pro with Devo 10
Ciao bene allora funziona tutto... Buon volo, ciao Luigi

More
17 Mar 2015 20:17 #29787 by mrfield
Replied by mrfield on topic Walkera QR X350 Pro with Devo 10
You asked me about gimbal move here is my connection

Attachments:

More
26 Mar 2015 12:27 #30296 by mrfield
Replied by mrfield on topic Walkera QR X350 Pro with Devo 10
Hi again.I need some help .Suddenly after some flights running 1.5 qrx350 pro firmware and deviation devo 10 my gps hold and rtl is not study at all .its going up and down and all directions to fast .is there any way my setting of devo 10 to be the problem ?my ini file is above on other post .

More
18 May 2015 10:07 #32726 by entratel
Replied by entratel on topic Walkera QR X350 Pro with Devo 10
Hi guys,
i've upgraded my devo 10 to deviantx firmware. Thanks to this topic i've obtained an ini file good for my needs.
I've done some small testing flights and all seems to be ok, but now, even if i haven't modified nothing i'm not able to arm the motors.
Connecting the quad to the mission planner i don't have any error message. Please can you help me ?
Thank you.

More
19 Jun 2015 14:49 #34364 by Batmanreturn3
Replied by Batmanreturn3 on topic Walkera QR X350 Pro with Devo 10
Please let me know where you download the ini file.

Thank you

More
19 Jun 2015 14:50 #34365 by Batmanreturn3
Replied by Batmanreturn3 on topic Walkera QR X350 Pro with Devo 10
do we need to re-wire the connections in the drone? Please advise

More
31 Jul 2015 16:02 - 31 Jul 2015 16:02 #36397 by saukelk
Replied by saukelk on topic Walkera QR X350 Pro with Devo 10
So I was able to do one flight out of the box and everything worked great. Then I downloaded APM planner on my mac and connected the quad. I must have accidentally changed something, and now the quad wont fly. Initially, I lost all fuctionality from the Devo 10. The gimbal was being controlled by the throttle! I was able to update the quad to newest version of firmware, and also loaded a .bin file for the qr x350 pro to the transmitter and got some fuctionality back. At this point, I can get the transmitter to bind, and controlling the gimbal is back to normal, but I can unlock the engines / get the thing to fly. Any suggestions?
Last edit: 31 Jul 2015 16:02 by saukelk.

More
01 Aug 2015 01:15 #36414 by saukelk
Replied by saukelk on topic Walkera QR X350 Pro with Devo 10
I was able to get the quad and transmitter working again. I updated both quad and transmitter software/firmware or whatever. Then I uploaded a .bin file for standard parameters for the devo 10 and qr x350 pro. Then I uploaded the full default parameter list to mission planner and got it to work. Thanks for this forum!

More
22 Oct 2015 09:27 - 22 Oct 2015 09:49 #39124 by chamas
Replied by chamas on topic Walkera QR X350 Pro with Devo 10
Hello Walkera 350 pro fans! I am one of You, but verry fresh and new :woohoo:
I have problem with my devo 10.It use to work ok, but when I did something via mission planner,and now have big issue, maybe some of You could help me to configure it correct please? I attached photo for problems I have. And another one is then I connect it to MP, it shows my home location 7k miles away from me.. how can I resset it? Cause if I would switch return to home accidentally it will float somewere (no idea were).
aux 4 and aux5 I using to control gimbal.And maybe it is possible to program walkera to be less sensitive and more stable? Cause when I touch sticks just a bit, it is making movements very fast.Maybe anyone could send some file with parameters which I can upload to my walkera or devo it would be easier for me, cause as I said, I am very new to this hobby.. Thank You so much for any help.regards

Last edit: 22 Oct 2015 09:49 by chamas.

More
01 Feb 2016 07:24 #42483 by cheapskiboy
Replied by cheapskiboy on topic Walkera QR X350 Pro with Devo 10
Hi. Can you tell me where I can download the .bin file from?

More
14 Feb 2016 19:56 #43124 by maciek
Replied by maciek on topic Walkera QR X350 Pro with Devo 10
hi , got same problem , walkera website is crap , you cannot download anything apart from manual in chinesse or spanish , im looking for devo 10 qrx 350 file to0 besause by mistake reseted all models in menu.

More
19 Jul 2016 17:56 #51892 by bluegrassbandit42
Replied by bluegrassbandit42 on topic Walkera QR X350 Pro with Devo 10
Hello All,

I know this topic is a bit dated, but I just cannot seem to get my x350 pro working with my Devo 12S.

I purchased the Walkera FP converter cable. I am trying to get my 12S Gear switch to activate the camera's record, with the 2D gimbal's Pitch and Roll controlled with the Aux 3 and Aux 4 sliders on my 12S.

If I connect the wires as stated in the manual: Pit to Aux4 and Roll to Aux5, I get control of the Pitch and Roll exactly as I want. Since I leave the FP converter cable disconnected, I do not have any control of the Record Start/Stop.

To use the FP converter cable, I found another thread:
http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2190409

I just get confused when trying to configure my 12S because this other thread is using a Devo F7 radio with stock firmware. I'm too new to the hobby to be able to convert F7 settings to Deviation settings, much less an entirely different radio.

This thread says do the connections as follows:

Solved - QR X350 Pro should have the RX703A and the Walkera G-2D controller.

The original wire configuration out of the box should stay the same with one exception.

On the RX703A: Move the existing cable in AUX1 (PIT) to AUX2.
Plug the cable for the G-2D controller into AUX1 on the RX703A. AUX5 stays the same.

RX703A Wire configuration for G-2D tilt and iLook start/stop video recording:
DATA Bus – DEVO-M
AUX1 – G-2D controller cable
AUX2 – PIT cable
AUX5 – Roll cable

G-2D Wire configuration:
Exactly as the original config states, I plugged the AUX in just so it wouldn’t hang.

Devo F7 Radio settings:

Device Output page
Gear – Mix SW
Flap – Gear SW
AUX2 – AUX2

Double click on the Gear Sw to start record, double click to stop.

When I connected everything this way, I get the following:
Channel Monitor shows:
Channel 7 value moves up/down as I move the Aux2 slider on the 12S, also moving the gimbal's Pitch. I want this value to change when I move the Aux5 slider.
Channel 10 value moves up/down as I move the Aux5 slider on the 12S, also moving the gimbal's Roll. This one is as I want.

AND I have the FP converter cable connected to the Aux1 input on the RX703A, but have no idea how to set this up in my Devo 12S. I do not see an Aux1, and have Channel 5 as the Mix0/1/2. I have checked this value in Mission Planner, and Mix switch is working perfectly.

I have not been able to find a way to verify if the FMOD switch is working or not. I do not see a screen in Mission Planner for IOC.

I'm attaching pics of my 12S Mixer screen.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Sincerely,
bgbandit42

More
19 Jul 2016 18:32 #51895 by bluegrassbandit42
Replied by bluegrassbandit42 on topic Walkera QR X350 Pro with Devo 10
Here are my pics...

Thank you!
Attachments:

More
20 Jul 2020 08:36 #76595 by naturalsynthetic
Replied by naturalsynthetic on topic Walkera QR X350 Pro with Devo 10
Hi everyone! I just got my hands on Walkera QR X350 Pro with Devo 10 2.4GHz remote, 5.8GHz 600mW ImmersionRC camera boost and Q-2D Gimbal. . The problem I am facing is the Devo10 wont bind to the Walkera. When I go pick a model I dont see the X350 in the list, so which model should I chose. I have so many questions but lets first start with getting the bird in the air. I dont know if anyone is still reading this forum but I would be grateful to all help I can possible get. Cheers !

Time to create page: 0.128 seconds