VISUO XS809H-W-HD-G (Bayang X16 AH) capture

More
11 Jan 2019 11:03 #72277 by DEC
haha small world jay. bro, please share with me the visuo/jumper secret. what is the price???bless

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 Jan 2019 02:31 #72294 by JayDrone
Replied by JayDrone on topic VISUO XS809H-W-HD-G (Bayang X16 AH) capture
no tricks bound right up - fire motor button or channel is way way down the list all other functions seem to be working as well

More
16 Jan 2019 16:01 #72340 by DEC
how do jay drone do itt. please make a video please

More
17 Feb 2019 21:42 #72910 by judicmr
Replied by judicmr on topic VISUO XS809H-W-HD-G (Bayang X16 AH) capture
Using the Bayang X16 AH - Not sure if anyone posted this, but you need to enable Channel 11 with the switch of your choice (I like G since I use that on all my drones). Then, if already bound and ready to fly, you flip that switch and quickly take off manually with throttle. The motors will start and you can take control, but if you don't take off pretty quickly, they just stop after a few seconds. Perhaps there is a smarter way, but I was just happy I could fly with it.

Not sure what the other channels are doing, but I've enabled them and have not tested them fully.

More
18 Feb 2019 03:19 #72913 by DouggieB
Replied by DouggieB on topic VISUO XS809H-W-HD-G (Bayang X16 AH) capture
I just found my 809hw board and it bound right up to the bayang X16 protocol on my Jumper T12.

hmmm.. I have an xs809s that needs a new motor anyway.... if I swapped boards assuming the camera module works with the hw board I'd have a nice 15+ minutes of flight time. Yet my soldering skills are pre-school level as I age...

#firstworldproblems imna punk out and buy one what I ain't crashed to pieces yet :D

More
18 Feb 2019 03:52 #72914 by DouggieB
Replied by DouggieB on topic VISUO XS809H-W-HD-G (Bayang X16 AH) capture
no luck on the sticks down and in to arm?

Only asking because that is how I got my cx10wd to take off when all I had was bind and four..

More
19 Jul 2019 02:58 #74768 by JayDrone
Replied by JayDrone on topic VISUO XS809H-W-HD-G (Bayang X16 AH) capture
so the bayang x16 after all the updates due to bugs seems the it has messed up something the drone will bind but the channels must be messed up idk - i was able to switch stuff around and get motors to fire but not to have drone lift - any assistance would be great -

Time to create page: 0.035 seconds