Corona

More
26 Mar 2016 07:28 #45212 by victzh
Replied by victzh on topic Corona
Your file looks like it have real data, so you were successful with soldering and capturing. But could you provide the .logicdata session, not this CSV export? It is hard to look at this data and sometimes you need to have a look, not only decode it.

Also, annotation would help - what you did while gathering it - moved sticks, which and in what direction, bind etc. etc.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
26 Mar 2016 12:35 - 26 Mar 2016 13:10 #45215 by triplea
Replied by triplea on topic Corona
Corona have the specially binding processdure, power on the receiver first then power on the transmitter.
The data is only the binding processdure, power on the transmitter to start capture.
And Its connected to transmitter SPI.

After checking the data roughly, it have the same data from ID4 to ID51 and ID53 to ID100.
From the ID1120 to the end, the same data Repeated.

I hope these information would be helpful.
the .logicdata file is as the attached.
www.mediafire.com/download/g752aj4elc87p...gicdata_03262016.zip
Last edit: 26 Mar 2016 13:10 by triplea.

More
25 Jun 2016 17:15 - 25 Jun 2016 18:36 #51066 by Bracame
Replied by Bracame on topic Corona
Hello from France.
I'm very interested by this protocol and want to help.
The download of saleae logic setup is in progress .. I'll try to read your file.
To "understand" the protocol, I think it could be interesting to record :
- Binding data (as above)
- Normal operations (no stick movements an after with movements)
Change the binding key by pushing the corona's button more than 3 second..
- Binding data (with the new key)
- Normal operations (no stick movements an after with movements)

regards

Bracame
Last edit: 25 Jun 2016 18:36 by Bracame.

More
08 Jul 2016 22:48 - 01 Aug 2016 21:34 #51468 by Bracame
triplea, please, give me all your work :-)

The corona diy module does a very good job :
www.hobbyking.com/hobbyking/store/__9770...Module_RX_DSSS_.html

I have several receiver and "they do the job" !! That's the reason i want to keep them with a multimodule solution.

Bracame
Last edit: 01 Aug 2016 21:34 by Bracame.

More
09 Oct 2016 17:24 #54764 by DougMcKenzie
Replied by DougMcKenzie on topic Corona
I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this, but I'm sure someone will tell me .

I use a FrSky Taranis X9D Plus and have a few modules which allow me to use protocols other than ACCST. I bought a Walkera Ladybird a few years ago and it came with a deVention Devo F4 radio. The receiver is an RX2643H-D and I've bought another one

I was led to believe that if I bought a Corona CT8J module for my Taranis I would be able to bind the receiver for the Ladybird with it. I would then use my Skyzone 1 goggles to 'see' where I was going (that works perfectly) and fly as normal.

I managed to get a Syma X1 flying using the Taranis and a Flysky FS-RM002 module, but am unable to do the same with either of the RX2643H-D and the CT8J, although it will bind with the CR8D receiver that came with the module.

I've tried everything I know to try and get the two to bind and watched at least 4 Youtube videos on the subject, but nothing seems to work - as soonas I pull the binding plug out, the LED just starts flashing quickly (from slow blinking) and stays that way for as long as I leave it.

Any suggestions? :unsure:

More
09 Oct 2016 17:58 #54766 by FDR
Replied by FDR on topic Corona
I don't see why would a Walkera Ladybird bind to a Corona module. It needs a radio with the devo protocol...

More
09 Oct 2016 18:44 #54770 by Bracame

DougMcKenzie wrote: II was led to believe that if I bought a Corona CT8J module for my Taranis I would be able to bind the receiver for the Ladybird with it. I would then use my Skyzone 1 goggles to 'see' where I was going (that works perfectly) and fly as normal.:

Hello, I'm very interested ! Could you explain more about CT8J and Ladybird bind ?

Thanks

More
09 Oct 2016 21:20 #54772 by DougMcKenzie
Replied by DougMcKenzie on topic Corona
In reply to FDR and Bracame, I asked the supplier of my Taranis if I could buy a module that would be able to fly my Ladybird and this is how the conversation by email went (after I'd asked which module would be suitable)

Hi Doug hope your well, DSSS is Corona, and for a plug in module you would need a "JR" type module, sooo a corona JR module would do the trick, or it might save you a few quid to just get a Frsky ACCST rx and slap that in that, 6 of one half dozen of the other, I don't sell Corona any more its a brand I should really pick up again but its on a very long list of products I need to stock, so I'll link you to hobbyking, which pains me to do but I know they stock what your after.

www.hobbyking.co.uk/hobbyking/store/__73...ule_Rx_V2_DSSS_.html

Cheers,
Graham.

My reply:

Hi Graham

Thanks for asking; I’m fine, thanks, as I hope you are.

I know I could just get another FrSKY; the XSR would be more than man enough for the job, but I quite like the idea of using (and learning about) a different protocol. There is a forum called ‘Deviationtx’ who seem to be Walkera devotees but are discussing the Taranis: www.deviationtx.com/forum/6-general-disc...ons/4654-new-taranis

Any help?

Time to create page: 0.045 seconds