• Raimili
  • DEVO 12S "Slope-Gliders" wellcome
More
16 Jun 2013 23:40 #11025 by Raimili
Testet .. is fine.
But, why can i see no toggles on GUI?

Greetings
Raimund

...(hoping that anyone creates a simple Mixer GUI (Sailplane) for noopes like me)
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
17 Jun 2013 00:42 #11028 by Pattaya01

PhracturedBlue wrote: I've placed the devo12 emulator here if anyone wants to try it:
bitbucket.org/PhracturedBlue/deviation-newgui/downloads

Where to find the emulator .exe file?

More
17 Jun 2013 01:17 #11030 by PhracturedBlue
Replied by PhracturedBlue on topic Devo12 wide screen configurable GUI (intermediate
No, I don't recommend loading this onto your Tx at this time. I only recommend it for testing in the emulator.
I just realized I put the wrong zip there. I removed the dfu and added the exe

More
17 Jun 2013 01:19 #11031 by PhracturedBlue
Replied by PhracturedBlue on topic Devo12 wide screen configurable GUI (intermediate
Raimili, I'm not sure what you are trying to test, but it looks like it is Rbe's build. If so you should mention as so, since there are 2 different builds now for the gui config: rbe's and mine

More
17 Jun 2013 02:02 - 17 Jun 2013 02:05 #11033 by Pattaya01

PhracturedBlue wrote: I just realized I put the wrong zip there. I removed the dfu and added the exe

Downloaded and installed, all I get is a huge USB symbol.....

Edit: seems to be the file system. I re-installed the old filesystem from RBE and it works.
Last edit: 17 Jun 2013 02:05 by Pattaya01.

More
17 Jun 2013 02:12 #11035 by Pattaya01
At first glance, this seems to do the trick. I can place any element, anywhere on the screen and align.

Suggestion: start with a "default" screen with some elements. Starting with a totally blank screen is a bit confusing.

More
17 Jun 2013 02:14 #11036 by ave1
Yes, Yes

More
17 Jun 2013 02:21 #11037 by PhracturedBlue
Well, you shouldn't have a blank screen. You should have gotten the original 'stock' screen. The reason you didn't is because something is wrong with the filesystem. I'll investigate

• Raimili
  • DEVO 12S "Slope-Gliders" wellcome
More
17 Jun 2013 02:29 #11038 by Raimili
Hi PB,
sorry i got the wrong version.
Now i got the right one.
But i have no toggle icons. is there anything missed in my filesystem?

One Bug i found:
when you try to get the Toggle Box more than Y265 the EMU chrashes.

Greetings
Raimund

...(hoping that anyone creates a simple Mixer GUI (Sailplane) for noopes like me)

More
17 Jun 2013 02:32 #11039 by Kdean
Are there "text boxes" yet?

More
17 Jun 2013 03:07 #11040 by Pattaya01

Raimili wrote: But i have no toggle icons. is there anything missed in my filesystem?

I also do not like the fact if you place a toggle element on the screen, it shows nothing if it is not activated. Only when you toggle, it becomes visible. Is it not possible to show some placeholder? Or an empty toggle icon which changes when you toggle?

More
17 Jun 2013 04:05 #11041 by PhracturedBlue

rbe2012 wrote: I have seen the structure you selected for the PageCfg2. From your previous posts I have expected a more universal approach where the objects are quite similar, varied only where necessary. If think it's a question of defining a fixed number but too much, possibly unused objects against having a more universal structure (with some general variables and e.g. a union of the diversifying variables), a little bit like the guiObject_t and the derived guiXxxx_t classes.

So after fully implementing my vision using the separate widgets, I switched the code to use a 'universal' widget.

The updated code uses only slightly more ram than the separate version, but uses a lot less ROM (in fact, it is smaller than the original code despite still having support for the old model format in the ini)

So this is a net win after-all. But having implemented it both ways, I was able to actually quantify it

More
17 Jun 2013 05:18 #11045 by PhracturedBlue
I've updated the download link. It now includes a single zip file with the emu and filesystem. You can now actually add toggle icons as well, which was missing from the previous build.
bitbucket.org/PhracturedBlue/deviation-newgui/downloads

More
17 Jun 2013 12:25 - 17 Jun 2013 13:25 #11052 by Pattaya01
I cannot delete an element, I cannot change the properties of an element. If I placed a timer, I am stuck with the timer, can't change it into a toggle or anything else. When I made a mistake, I have to start from scratch.

How to reach the config screen I seen in one of your posts before?

Edit: when I exit and save, and start up again, some elements are gone.

Attachments:
Last edit: 17 Jun 2013 13:25 by Pattaya01.

• rbe2012
  • rbe2012's Avatar Topic Author
  • So much to do, so little time...
More
17 Jun 2013 15:25 #11064 by rbe2012
Please post issues concerning PBs wide screen build better in the corresponding thread .

Btw, I completely support PBs approach.

More
17 Jun 2013 16:28 #11066 by FDR
Select an element and press ENT.
There will be a dialog shown, where you can set the properties for all the controls of the same kind, and you can delete controls too...

Time to create page: 0.103 seconds