Mjx Bugs 3

More
12 Oct 2018 18:37 #71304 by Dumbasdirt
Replied by Dumbasdirt on topic Mjx Bugs 3
Thank you for helping me I knew I was close Do you know how to get it out of the mode when you turn it on with the ENT button pushed it has that emblem on screen. Thanks Mike sure it's something simple like my brain

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 Oct 2018 18:46 #71305 by kjoy
Replied by kjoy on topic Mjx Bugs 3
Thank you! I will check this out.

More
12 Oct 2018 19:19 #71306 by C0ckpitvue 777
Replied by C0ckpitvue 777 on topic Mjx Bugs 3

Dumbasdirt wrote: Thank you for helping me I knew I was close Do you know how to get it out of the mode when you turn it on with the ENT button pushed it has that emblem on screen. Thanks Mike sure it's something simple like my brain

Press the Ext button..

More
12 Oct 2018 19:43 #71307 by Dumbasdirt
That would be too easy ext button isn't doing it

More
12 Oct 2018 20:22 - 12 Oct 2018 20:24 #71308 by C0ckpitvue 777
Where are you trying to exit from?
What screen are you stuck on?
Be more specific in what the screen is saying.
Last edit: 12 Oct 2018 20:24 by C0ckpitvue 777.

More
12 Oct 2018 23:06 #71312 by Dumbasdirt
Sorry it's the screen on the controller. I took it to a computer repair shop I paid 59.98 for them to download the 2 programs they did what I asked but now I have nothing on the screen just blank.The red and green lights are on but not hearing the start up beeps. Ive tried starting it with ext button on and not pushed same with other ENT button so I'm lost on how to make it work can you recommend a controller of equal or better quality that won't kill my wallet that's on Amazon I'll next day air it. Mjx controller is crap fake antennas and all.Thanks again for your help hope you have a blessed day Mike

More
14 Oct 2018 22:29 #71342 by turbo50t
Replied by turbo50t on topic Mjx Bugs 3
The bugs 3 controller can be easily modified with higher out put antennas. Check Youtube there are several videos on how to do it and is fairly simple. As to your T8SG Jumper, you should be able to connect the controller to your computer with USB cable and press the top button while turning the controller on and it should connect as a USB drive. It sounds like they did not transfer the required files back on to your remote controller after they updated the firmware. It needs all of those files place on the RC drive after the firmware update or it won't work.

More
15 Oct 2018 17:21 #71365 by Dumbasdirt
I've got the jumper t8sg plus multiprotocal controller and bugs8 pro I think I've downloaded right program I put it on mjx and it won't bind if I put it on bugs3 it will bind but nothing else works.how do i bind the swiches to power upThanks for your time and have a blessed day Mike

More
15 Oct 2018 17:31 #71366 by C0ckpitvue 777

Dumbasdirt wrote: I've got the jumper t8sg plus multiprotocal controller and bugs8 pro I think I've downloaded right program I put it on mjx and it won't bind if I put it on bugs3 it will bind but nothing else works.how do i bind the swiches to power upThanks for your time and have a blessed day Mike

Same scenario with the jumper

More
03 Nov 2018 18:24 #71534 by db504
Replied by db504 on topic Mjx Bugs 3
Hey everyone. I am new to this world so I hope I am not beating a dead horse here.

Am I correct in assuming the bugs3 protocol is included in the nightly build dfu file now?

Also wondering if when I flash the dfu will I loose any preprogramed models on the t8sg v2 plus.
I would like to be able to bind with the newbeedrone acro bee, syma x5s and the bugs3.

More
04 Nov 2018 00:41 #71541 by C0ckpitvue 777

db504 wrote: Hey everyone. I am new to this world so I hope I am not beating a dead horse here.

Am I correct in assuming the bugs3 protocol is included in the nightly build dfu file now?

Also wondering if when I flash the dfu will I loose any preprogramed models on the t8sg v2 plus.
I would like to be able to bind with the newbeedrone acro bee, syma x5s and the bugs3.

Just update the dfu with the latest nightly build,It won't alter your models as long as you don't update the model folder with another model folder.

More
07 Nov 2018 11:49 #71609 by db504
Replied by db504 on topic Mjx Bugs 3
Wow pretty easy. I was able to program switches for arm, flips, and lights. Channel 10 doesnt seem to work though. Is channel 10 angle/acro? The oem tx had a high and low. I was gonna use channel 10 for high low.

More
07 Nov 2018 18:14 #71620 by hexfet
Replied by hexfet on topic Mjx Bugs 3
Channel 10 is angle/acro for models that support it. In deviation use the mixers to adjust rates (high/low) to your liking.

More
07 Nov 2018 20:11 #71624 by planger
Replied by planger on topic Mjx Bugs 3
@hexfet
I had to modify your code to get it working on Multi: github.com/pascallanger/DIY-Multiprotoco...tocol/Bugs_a7105.ino
Looking at the dumps on this thread the packet period is around 6100µs.
But on your code you have DELAY_POST_TX=1100+DELAY_WAIT_RX=2000+DELAY_POST_RX=2000 = 5100µs. It's working because you have an additional/optionnal wait of n times DELAY_WAIT_TX=500. But n is unknown and highly dependant on timing. So the right timing is with n=2 which would give a packet period of 6100µs and most likely what you are getting on Deviation. But in the case of Multi I was getting n=2 or 3, with 3 the timing becomes 6600µs which caused sync issues and therefore bad communication.
I've removed this "unknown n" by tuning the timing of each step and added a max wait time.
Pascal

More
11 Nov 2018 23:41 #71725 by JayDrone
Replied by JayDrone on topic Mjx Bugs 3
so just a heads up on the newest bugs 3 protocol on t8sg plus it seems the bugs 8 pro is stuck in acro -- all switches up nothing engauged it is in acro - I tryed channel 5 to 7 and nothing will take it out - tryed vert1 to 3 as 3 would be 10th channel (ch10 acro on aff on b3mini) and nothing - NOW I have the silver one I never updated the b3 file from when we had to find the numbers and the drone no switches enguaged the drone is in self leveling mode

More
12 Nov 2018 00:32 - 12 Nov 2018 00:52 #71727 by KingLancelot
Replied by KingLancelot on topic Mjx Bugs 3
I've been out of the game since the first release of the bugs 3 protocol and was very excited to see all these changes! After flashing the latest nightly my force1 f100 connects up instantly when i turn it on, the controls are no longer reversed and they seem even more responsive than before. Just want to say thank you to hexfet and the others for all of their amazing work on this drone and David Dawson for his easy to follow videos on youtube! Your work is very appreciated!

Thanks again!
Last edit: 12 Nov 2018 00:52 by KingLancelot.

More
12 Nov 2018 01:15 #71728 by JayDrone
Replied by JayDrone on topic Mjx Bugs 3
AGREED ALL THE PROTOCOL GUYS ARE KING -- here is a look at todays flight after some time lol -- but no mater what i did I couldnt get out of acro mode -- and as I said the silver one with older protocol I was able to bind up and no switches hit and it is in self levelin mode

More
29 Nov 2018 06:38 #71933 by Cstdf
Replied by Cstdf on topic Mjx Bugs 3
I've the bugs 8pro and i want buy the t8sg plus, someone can explain to me the step for the installatiin and the link for download file? What is the distance that i can control bugs 8pro?

More
29 Nov 2018 16:54 #71940 by Drstein99
Replied by Drstein99 on topic Mjx Bugs 3
From what I remember, I just selected bugs3 as thr protocol on my T8SG , and it connected to my bugs 8. It worked, but the response and ajility of the copter was not very impressive. I eventually replaced the bugs fligt controller and esc with a betaflight system.

More
29 Nov 2018 18:10 #71941 by Cstdf
Replied by Cstdf on topic Mjx Bugs 3
Thank you so this is the sambe for bugs 3 but the configuration i can use the same of betaflight .

Time to create page: 0.119 seconds