Eachine E010 inductrix clone data captures

More
06 Feb 2017 09:32 #58806 by TinuZ
Replied by TinuZ on topic Eachine E010 inductrix clone data captures
Better not ask Goebish about the ripoff from his module he developed. They do not credit him for his work, so don't expect him to reply ;)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
06 Feb 2017 10:18 #58807 by Yiming.exe
Replied by Yiming.exe on topic Eachine E010 inductrix clone data captures
Did not know that... Banggood can't stop copying people

More
06 Feb 2017 11:26 - 06 Feb 2017 11:32 #58814 by goebish
Replied by goebish on topic Eachine E010 inductrix clone data captures
Just get the one I linked before, "my" module is not for Devo transmitters, and the banggood knockoff has very bad performance for the E010 protocol (20 meters range outdoor ...).
Last edit: 06 Feb 2017 11:32 by goebish.

More
06 Feb 2017 14:05 #58817 by povlhp
Replied by povlhp on topic Eachine E010 inductrix clone data captures
That one is a ripoff of Goebish works. I think he sells a better module himself.
This module is PPM input, so you need to connect it to power and the trainer port, and it should work.

Be aware that the chinese copiers did not provide any pins/pads to upgrade the firmware. So you are stuck to the firmware it comes with, unless you find a way to connect to the right pins on the CPU to do the upgrade.

But it is a cheap option for E010 and other old protocols

You could also consider buying an F3 board for $15 and a cheap RX an use your Devo10 directly, and have a better FC.

More
06 Feb 2017 14:08 #58818 by goebish
There's no point using one of those modules with a Devo anyway, better install an internal module and use Deviation features ;)

More
06 Feb 2017 23:14 #58835 by Yiming.exe
Replied by Yiming.exe on topic Eachine E010 inductrix clone data captures
Was just going to use it for the time being, until the acrowhoop arrives. Thanks guys

More
07 Feb 2017 07:05 #58853 by povlhp
Replied by povlhp on topic Eachine E010 inductrix clone data captures
External modules like these have its place.
I have 433MHz modules for long range. They are PPM input, just like this module. There might be other reasons.

For me, the way to use it is to have a normal PPM receiver connected to the PPM input on the module, and a power source, and then basicly run wireless to it (hate cables from a transmitter).

I also soldered a servo wire to USB 5V/GND and PPM in on my 22-in-1 and connected a cheap PPM RX to it. So even sim I run wireless.

There is one thing I am looking for, that is the best way to run the Skyzone headtracker wireless. Been considering a pair of ESP-01, they are super small (but need 3.3V regulator), and you get a 80MHz Arduino computer (with one i/o port only) and WiFi. Reading PPM and converting to serial data and converting back outside or inside the Devo-10 should be doable.

But all this is not E010 related.

More
12 Feb 2017 03:20 #59086 by RubenRC
Replied by RubenRC on topic Eachine E010 inductrix clone data captures
Does anyone know if this will work with my Devo F12E? I have it working on a few other drone but I can't get it to bind.

Mavic Pro | ARFun 95 | KingKon Tiny7 | Beeductrix | Inductrix FPV | Nano QX2
DEVO F12E | Devo F7

More
12 Feb 2017 16:25 #59093 by HappyHarry
Replied by HappyHarry on topic Eachine E010 inductrix clone data captures
you need an nrf24l01 rf chip for this protocol bud, so you'll need to add either a standalone nrf or a 3in1/4in1 module

More
04 Mar 2017 11:02 #59832 by SeByDocKy
Replied by SeByDocKy on topic Eachine E010 inductrix clone data captures
The DM002 5.8G FPV uses also a XN297LBW. I think I tried the E010 protocol without success. I will capture SPI data in case thanks to Goebish's earlier photos

More
21 Mar 2017 01:10 #60462 by burtlo
Replied by burtlo on topic Eachine E010 inductrix clone data captures

goebish wrote: Use a nightly build, select MJXq protocol with E010 format option.

I keep looking for this "format option", but can't seem to find it. Can someone educate me on that? I have a 4-in-1 mod that is working, and I've even connected to the E010. I'm still testing range, but regardless, this "format option" feature has mystified me.

More
21 Mar 2017 01:11 #60463 by goebish
Just "click" on the protocol name to display protocol options.

More
21 Mar 2017 01:15 #60464 by goebish

SeByDocKy wrote: The DM002 5.8G FPV uses also a XN297LBW. I think I tried the E010 protocol without success. I will capture SPI data in case thanks to Goebish's earlier photos

Yes please, someone else also asked for this protocol, the more txid we have, the better :)
www.deviationtx.com/forum/protocol-devel...gw008?start=80#60398

Make a dedicated topic.

More
22 Mar 2017 11:54 #60511 by goebish
SeByDocKy, we've a thread for the DM002 but we need more captures ;)
www.deviationtx.com/forum/protocol-devel...ol-contains-captures

More
29 Apr 2017 14:21 #61847 by MaxQrc
Replied by MaxQrc on topic Eachine E010 inductrix clone data captures
Hi, I am new here. Sorry if I ask something that has been asked already also sorry if that is the wrong thread but I have a question because I read in Rcgroups that someone used a goebish module to mod his Devo 7! Now he can add a nRF24L01 and fly all the Chinese quads. I have a Devo f4 and I am wondering if I can also add a goebish module to my f4, add a nRF24L01 module and control the e011 and other quads? That would be awesome! :)

More
29 Apr 2017 18:56 #61851 by goebish
My module is not made for Devo transmitters basically (it can work tho), the plan with a Devo is to flash Deviation and install one or more modules internally.
You should take a look at the wiki and ask in the forums, I'm not sure how well the F4 is supported.

More
30 Apr 2017 07:51 - 30 Apr 2017 08:03 #61864 by MaxQrc
Replied by MaxQrc on topic Eachine E010 inductrix clone data captures

goebish wrote: My module is not made for Devo transmitters basically (it can work tho), the plan with a Devo is to flash Deviation and install one or more modules internally.
You should take a look at the wiki and ask in the forums, I'm not sure how well the F4 is supported.

Thank you for your reply! :) Well so far what I read is the memory of the f4 is too small so one has to increase the flash memory up to 4mb! Sounds to me like a big and complicated solder job/mod so I was thinking maybe your module is the easier way to go!? :p I am not good at those things, no geek like you guys, so I am looking for an option which matches my very limited skill set. ;) Thanks, I will look further...
Last edit: 30 Apr 2017 08:03 by MaxQrc.

More
30 Apr 2017 14:38 #61871 by goebish
Ah Ok, if you've to replace an IC, be it the MCU or an EEPROM I wouldn't recommend trying by yourself if you've no experience ;)
Here's the github to my nrf24-multipro module: github.com/goebish/nrf24_multipro I've a few available for sale if you don't feel like making one yourself either, just email me goebish @ gmail.com.

Note that with this kind of transmitter (no module bay), an external battery is required:

More
22 Oct 2017 19:50 #65209 by Perchetti

More
22 Oct 2017 19:56 - 22 Oct 2017 20:42 #65210 by goebish
That's a common issue with the e010, especially with x-in-1 modules, probably due to inaccurate crystal oscillators, both in quad and module.
There's nothing we can do about that in software for the nrf24l01, base frequency is not tuneable ...

A few things you can try:
- lower tx power
- replace 3-in-1 antenna
- try a few different fixed txid, that will use different frequency sets, some might work better than others
Last edit: 22 Oct 2017 20:42 by goebish.

Time to create page: 0.085 seconds